The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys! So far I have interviews booked for Southampton and York! Has anyone been to any of these interviews??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
I`ve applied at UCLAN for child nurisng, had my maths and english tests yesterday...How about you?
Original post by kjp06
hi ive applied to UCLan it is my 1st choice... how have you got on? how long did it take to hear from them?
Wow. I am really confused. Yesterday I logged into the southampton site and it said that I was invited to interview and gave me the dates and told me to select from the list, I did that and had a confirmation email to say I had an interview for the 25th.

I've just had an e-mail from UCAS track to say that I've been declined because my personal statement wasn't strong enough?

Pretty confused right now.
Original post by allym123
Wow. I am really confused. Yesterday I logged into the southampton site and it said that I was invited to interview and gave me the dates and told me to select from the list, I did that and had a confirmation email to say I had an interview for the 25th.

I've just had an e-mail from UCAS track to say that I've been declined because my personal statement wasn't strong enough?

Pretty confused right now.

I'd contact them as it could be an error. I know someone who applied for midwifery last year and was rejected by accident by a university and when she rang them up they said it shouldn't have happened and gave her an interview!
Has anyone applied for Northumbria?
Original post by katienursing2015
I'd contact them as it could be an error. I know someone who applied for midwifery last year and was rejected by accident by a university and when she rang them up they said it shouldn't have happened and gave her an interview!

Thanks, I have just e-mailed them to see if they have actually withdrawn my application or if it's a mistake and I should still go to the interview. :frown:
Original post by hannahrose11
Applied to York and Northumbria! Got an interview for York on 12th December

have you heard back from Northumbria yet? about anything
Original post by allym123
Thanks, I have just e-mailed them to see if they have actually withdrawn my application or if it's a mistake and I should still go to the interview. :frown:

Fingers crossed you do have one x
Reply 748
Yay!! Congratulations. I accepted an unconditional offer from Bournemouth just before Christmas. Do you think you will be accepting it?

Original post by lou987
Hi everyone! I got an offer last night from Bournemouth; I went for my interview on Tuesday :biggrin:
Reply 749
Hi, I wanted to ask whether any one has a interview at uni of Worcester on Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st for BCU children's nursing. Or anyone whose already attended them,how did they go and what type of things did you have to do.
thank you
Reply 750
Original post by topdot12
Anyone heard from BCU or Leeds, for BCU I am supposed to hear this month and for Leeds its if you are really good or really bad youll hear this month, if you are somewhere in the middle you wont find out march

Hey, I heard back from BCU, iv'e got my interview next week. So nervous for it. When did you send your application off?
Reply 751
Hi. I just got an Invitation for test for LSBU children's nursing on the 23rd of January. I'm not really scared of math but I'm not sure with English. Do You need to write an essay or something? If You pass, are You having an interview? I don't have any experience related to children except being a mother myself... And I dont have a clue what kind of questions they can ask You about. Has anyone had an interview there? Any advices? Thanks:smile:
Has anyone got an interview tomorrow for coventry? I have mine and also one for DMU on 21st for childs nursing. Be great to hear of any feedback from thise that have had their interviews and dmu and coventry or even those that have them on the same day?
Original post by Tab19
Hey, I heard back from BCU, iv'e got my interview next week. So nervous for it. When did you send your application off?

I've had an interview already :smile:. Xx
Reply 754
Original post by ClarissaDHill
Heya, I'm applying for Children's Nursing at BCU, Coventry and De Montford. Is anyone else applying for any of those? I'm really nervous about it as I've taken a gap year and I'm really worried that everyone else is going to be in their own little groups! :s-smilie:

Is anyone worried about the numeracy and literacy entry tests? I've done loads of recapping already but nothing seems to be going in haha...

I've applied to BCU and my interview is on 21st jan . when's yours or you already had it .
Reply 755

that's great, I'm so nervous for mine, dreading it, how long did it last for and what types of things did they ask if you don't mind me asking xx

Hey! Sorry to but into your conversation, just wondering how the interview at BCU was and how was the maths test as I'm extremely nervous about that!
I've got a conditional offer for Children's Nursing at Wolverhampton Uni for September 2016🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 758
Original post by tiffsssx
Hey! Sorry to but into your conversation, just wondering how the interview at BCU was and how was the maths test as I'm extremely nervous about that!

When is yours. Mines on the 21st and same worried about them tests
Reply 759
Original post by Helenroutledge
Yey well done , you gonna accept or do you have others to consider ?

I'm not sure, I still have other unis and interviews to consider but i may be accepting it! I'm having a gap year so will be starting Sept 2017!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending