The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alisahhh1998
Does anyone know if we need references for work experience??

Not compulsory :smile: you don't have to do it . Plus the way the emails worded it's along the lines of 'if you have them upload them but if not its not compulsory '
Original post by lisboonpop
Not compulsory :smile: you don't have to do it . Plus the way the emails worded it's along the lines of 'if you have them upload them but if not its not compulsory '

So what would we need to bring to the interview?
So what would we need to bring to the interview?

They will tell you in good time. But probably just some form of identification.
Original post by Neostigmine
They will tell you in good time. But probably just some form of identification.

So when will the first batch of interviews be given out ?
Original post by samim_s

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3118213&page=28&p=60975291#post60975291

The answer to lots and lots of questions are answered in this thread somewhere. Saves you from waiting for an answer :h:

Happy to answer any more questions that you can't find answers to though :smile:
Original post by samim_s

The interviews are on the 3rd and 7th of March, you'll be told 2 weeks prior to the interview so the first batch will be 2 weeks before the third. So looking at sometime in February
(edited 8 years ago)
The interviews are on the 3rd and 7th of March, you'll be told 2 weeks prior to the interview so the first batch will be 2 weeks before the third. So looking at sometime in February

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3118213&page=28&p=60975291#post60975291

The answer to lots and lots of questions are answered in this thread somewhere. Saves you from waiting for an answer :h:

Happy to answer any more questions that you can't find answers to though :smile:

thanks alot!!
Aaaaaah the wait is tenseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Aaaaaah the wait is tenseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ahaha yes it is, have you heard back from any other uni's you've applied to?
Original post by samim_s
ahaha yes it is, have you heard back from any other uni's you've applied to?

Nottingham interview, but i'm not a fan of mmi, Southamptons' model of interviewing seems a lot easier.

wbu?
Nottingham interview, but i'm not a fan of mmi, Southamptons' model of interviewing seems a lot easier.

wbu?

KCL interview, still waiting for nottingham, southampto and UEA, to be honest I think with practice the MMI's will be better because if you screw up in one station you can still redeem yourself, Lot's of people got rejected by nottingham yesterday and so far I haven't heard or anyone who hasn't gotten an interview nor been rejected so i'm very worried :frown:
Original post by samim_s
KCL interview, still waiting for nottingham, southampto and UEA, to be honest I think with practice the MMI's will be better because if you screw up in one station you can still redeem yourself, Lot's of people got rejected by nottingham yesterday and so far I haven't heard or anyone who hasn't gotten an interview nor been rejected so i'm very worried :frown:

KCL interview aswell :biggrin:
Original post by doctor96
KCL interview aswell :biggrin:

Ahaha good luck might see you there, mines on the 14th
Original post by samim_s
Ahaha good luck might see you there, mines on the 14th

Ah mines on the 11th, but if we both end up choosing King's then we will :wink: and good luck for both kings and bm6 :smile:
Original post by doctor96
Ah mines on the 11th, but if we both end up choosing King's then we will :wink: and good luck for both kings and bm6 :smile:

Yes definitely itll be great to know someone from the start 😁, thanks good luck to you too with your interview and southampton
Do bm6 base interview on personal statement as well as ukcat???
based on grades and ps, dont consider ukcat :L
Original post by Khalid7422
Do bm6 base interview on personal statement as well as ukcat???

If you meet the minimum requirements then its just PS. UKCAT used as a decider between 2 applicants.

based on grades and ps, dont consider ukcat :L

Grades just need to be minimum. People worry if they think grades are being used!!
If you meet the minimum requirements then its just PS. UKCAT used as a decider between 2 applicants.

Grades just need to be minimum. People worry if they think grades are being used!!

When they offer u a palce what are they conditions BBC ? Or the grades youve been predicted to get ?
Original post by samim_s
When they offer u a palce what are they conditions BBC ? Or the grades youve been predicted to get ?

Always BBC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending