The Student Room Group

Public toilets

So say you're out and need to pee and have no choice but to resort to using public toilets at places like work, the cinema, department stores etc..

What do you do whent there's a limited amount of cubicles and a long ass queue and when it's finally your turn you walk into the cubicle that's just become free and it STINKS? Like the person that last used it just took a dump?! Just wondering what would you guys do? Would you just suck it up, hold your breath and use the toilet or would you walk straight out knowing your going to have to face the person who just used it and have the queue of people just stare at you and maybe even ask what happened..

This literally just happened to me and walked straight out, the smell was tooooooooooo much to handle!

Scroll to see replies

I think I would just hold my breath and go. The person who was just in there would probably be embarrassed enough already
My great penis allows me to use a urinal.
I never use public toilets.
Reply 4
Original post by College_Dropout
My great penis allows me to use a urinal.

Say wallah tho
Original post by aarora
So say you're out and need to pee and have no choice but to resort to using public toilets at places like work, the cinema, department stores etc..

What do you do whent there's a limited amount of cubicles and a long ass queue and when it's finally your turn you walk into the cubicle that's just become free and it STINKS? Like the person that last used it just took a dump?! Just wondering what would you guys do? Would you just suck it up, hold your breath and use the toilet or would you walk straight out knowing your going to have to face the person who just used it and have the queue of people just stare at you and maybe even ask what happened..

This literally just happened to me and walked straight out, the smell was tooooooooooo much to handle!

I would clean the bowls fresh poo stains with my tongue. I am a good citizen who cares about others
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I would clean the bowls fresh poo stains with my tongue. I am a good citizen who cares about others

That's not even funny. Stop trying too hard.
Original post by Pharmaholic
That's not even funny. Stop trying too hard.

Nope
Reply 8

You're disgusting. You'd probably get off on watching things like the human centipede.
Original post by aarora
You're disgusting. You'd probably get off on watching things like the human centipede.

One of my favourites!
Original post by Haha45
Say wallah tho

Im not a nutter.
Original post by aarora

One of my favourites!

Im thinking more 2 girls 1 cup?
Carry an air freshener with you
I have never ever used a public toilet other than say MacDonald or Little Chef at motorways. I ****, piss BEFORE I leave home, but have a strong bladder to control my urine if I do have the urge.
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
Carry an air freshener with you

No wonder you're anon, that's such a stupid thing to say. Who would just happen to be carrying an air freshner on them whilst in the toilet?!
I'm not stupid(ma in life) I take it that your female who carries perfume in their bag for use to mask the smell of pish when you dribble so what's the difference in carrying an air freshener. Regards DOYEN
Smeggy your contradicting yourself you have used public toilets do people that use facilities in restaurants all do a number two that smells of perfume don't think so
I have an experience from department store toilets.
I know someone who almost prolapsed their colon down the toilet in the toilets that were in the stores restaurant area.
There was mess everywhere, diarrhoea, mucus etc, the smell was ridiculous. The security men came to help and a middle aged scary looking shop assistant helped him clean up the mess. The biggest problem was lack of toilet paper so staff teamed together to clean the chap up. There was even a trail of mess out of the toilets across the restaurant. Again the smell was ridiculous. Some of the security guards were part of the shops choir so the sang a song to amuse the shoppers while they eat only metres away from the toilets.

Then an assistant brought up some new pants and trousers from the clothing department. All was well they got him dressed up and into the lift where he did it again. So another team had to go into the lift to clean him up while the lift went up and down. It was even dripping through the lift doors.
Original post by aarora
Like the person that last used it just took a dump?!

People actually poop in toilets?? :eek:
I would hold my nose and hover, I'm far too awkward to walk out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending