The Student Room Group

Do you plan on getting married in the future?

Scroll to see replies

If the divorce settlement law changes.
Yes, getting married is one of my life goals in fact its probably my #1 aim in life
Yeah, I really really really want to get married. But most of all, to love and be loved in return and be accepted the way I am.
I'm turning 30 soon. So, maybe I have lost lots of time already. And I'm still more concerned about my job which is really fragile and uncertain at this time rather than about feelings about finding the love of my life.
(edited 8 years ago)
I would like to but as a 20 year-old who does not even make it to the friend zone I am becoming doubtful of my life. The plan I had when I was 16 to be happily married with children by 30 now appears unrealistic. I have had my mother tell me I should say hello to a really attractive girl working at the M&S near me; when parents start match making something is going wrong.
(edited 8 years ago)
No.
Reply 85
i really hope so:frown: if i find the right guy :frown:
Nah, everybody knows these hoes ain't loyal.
Only if my man will want it. But no children because I had my fair share of being a babysitter :colonhash:
Yes of course!
Probably not; not only is it against my principles but the idea of someone wanting to spend the rest of their life with me is laughable.
Original post by gr8wizard10
@Biryani007

ask this girl

I dunno how long it'd take to convince my dad to let me :frown:
I would have said "no" four years ago but since then I found the right girl, and hey presto, I'm engaged haha,
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
She must be a person of faith. She must be from the same ethnic group as me. It would be nice if she had a decent family background without any major red flags. She must be a virgin, she can't have had any previous boyfriends, never been touched or kissed by any other men previously. So she needs to be pure and untainted.

Stop making me look liberal.

My criteria:

Faith does not matter (including Muslim) - (I'm Roman Catholic)
Ethnicity does not matter (although I clearly have a preference for white girls)
Family does not matter (actually I have never liked my friends families so yay)
Virginity does not matter (literally don't care what the number is)
Reply 93
YES!!! and a HUGE wedding too.
Yeah would be nice if I (eventually) meet the right man.
Yes, if and when I find "the one" :s-smilie:

Let's see what happens :redface:
Only if a supermodel proposes to me.
Reply 97
Original post by spv
YES!!! and a HUGE wedding too.

Typical Indian :rolleyes:

:laugh:
Original post by Indeterminate
Yes, if and when I find "the one" :s-smilie:

Let's see what happens :redface:

Raj, I'll be your Simran. Let's go live our life...
Reply 99
Original post by Anonymous
Raj, I'll be your Simran. Let's go live our life...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Such a filmy chat up line Lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending