The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This be noob question

[video="youtube;ymwE1sNm82Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymwE1sNm82Y[/video]

Moon landing is legit bruv
Original post by Zargabaath
Yes, it was filmed in my garden actually.

Ahahaha :biggrin: if that was actually true....
The flag was moving because there is in fact a slight atmosphere on the moon. When the flag was being planted, the force made it move.

I don't know why you can't see the stars though. something to do with the camera I think.
Original post by Amellia123
Ahahaha :biggrin: if that was actually true....

It is! I'm actually posting from area 51 right now. Don't tell anyone though, i might get into trouble.
and Elvis Presley is alive
I'm not sure if this question makes me ignorant but, if the moon landing was completely fake and the waving flag was the giveaway, how was the flag supposed to be when put on the moon?
It is! I'm actually posting from area 51 right now. Don't tell anyone though, i might get into trouble.

Oh oops sorry too late, I just informed half the world. FBI are on their way :biggrin:
Original post by the bear
"that's one small step for a mum, one giant leap for mankind..."

Shouldn't that be "mumkind"?
Original post by kandykissesxox
lol lol I remember discussing this conspiracy in year 8. This and the JFK death.

Original post by eternaforest
We did as well it was clearly fake

Also how could there have been no stars in the background as well?

They were obscured by the grassy knoll. In fact it was these hidden stars along with the Jedi ghost of Tupac that melted the steel beams.
No.
Err no the flag doesn't wave like as if it's in wind.
i believe its fake how can a flag move with no wind clearly faked it was filmed a in a desert in area 51

Yeah, that is an argument which is often used to deny the landing on the moon. The explanation of that phenomenon is that vibrations of the flag staff are causing this movement of the flag when the flag staff is striking in the ground of the moon.

Still believe in landing on the moon, even if the explanation sounds not so senseful.
i believe its fake how can a flag move with no wind clearly faked it was filmed a in a desert in area 51

Posted from TSR Mobile

The flag is held up by a horizontal bar and simply moves when it is unfurled and as the pole is being fixed into position by the astronauts.
The flagpole is light, flexible aluminium and continues to vibrate after the astronauts let go, giving the impression of blowing in the wind.

- Telegraph
We did as well it was clearly fake

Also how could there have been no stars in the background as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by kandykissesxox
Exactly, he showed us the video as well. It was the wind that made it blatently obvious.

The Apollo landing takes place during lunar mornings, with the Sun shining brightly. The stars are not bright enough in this light to be captured in the photographs.

- Telegraph
Original post by Vikingninja
Err no the flag doesn't wave like as if it's in wind.

Yeah, think so too. Can in the video not be seen that waving is just a short moment of time?
Oh oops sorry too late, I just informed half the world. FBI are on their way :biggrin:

Ffs thats like the third time this month :facepalm:
Ffs thats like the third time this month :facepalm:

Oh dear.... that's a shame... there is a tunnel you can hide in from them where they never look (according to Lara Croft 3) better luck keeping it a secret next time :biggrin:
Oh dear.... that's a shame... there is a tunnel you can hide in from them where they never look (according to Lara Croft 3) better luck keeping it a secret next time :biggrin:

Tomb raider 3 was such a good game
Tomb raider 3 was such a good game

Haha I know! it was the first game I ever bought (when I was about 7) :smile:
Of course it was fake, that's very obvious. It's like asking whether films are fake, or whether WWE is fake. No human has ever traveled beyond Earth's atmosphere.

Latest

Trending

Trending