The Student Room Group

How to get over girl who friendzoned you?

Got friendzoned bad, been told the other day she sees me like a big brother, shame, but I want to get over her now, been trying with her way too long and not worth the time and stress anymore, I want to move on, but how can I?

See her at work 5 days a week at work and text her all the time.

How did you move on if a person you liked didnt like you back that way?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by bennyboyben
Got friendzoned bad, been told the other day she sees me like a big brother, shame, but I want to get over her now, been trying with her way too long and not worth the time and stress anymore, I want to move on, but how can I?

See her at work 5 days a week at work and text her all the time.

How did you move on if a person you liked didnt like you back that way?

Hi there,

I think the key to your problem is to stop or at least significantly reduce doing what I've put in bold - this will quickly lower your relationship to a platonic friendship so there will be no excuses for one feeling like they've been 'led on' or 'friend-zoned' which is just another way of a guy saying 'she doesn't really find me attractive'.

There are plenty of attractive female fish in the sea, go look for them! :h:
Reply 2
Original post by bennyboyben
Got brotherzoned bad, been told the other day she sees me like a big brother?

Talk to other girls to take your mind off this one and FGS stop texting her non-stop. Give her some space to breathe!!

Not even a brother would text his sister that often lol...
friendzone her in return
talk to some other gals to get your mind off her
Reply 5
She didn't "friend-zone" you, she just didn't want to be in a relationship with you because she doesn't see you that way: she doesn't owe you anything. Simple as. As blunt as it sounds, as soon as you understand that the sooner you'll realise there was never a chance anyway.

My advice is rip the band-aid off: quit feeling sorry for yourself because it was never going to happen anyway.

You are definitely worthy of affection, but by someone who wants to give it to you, you will find someone eventually!
Reply 6
Why are people so surprised a girl isn't attracted to them when they act like androgynous femboys?
Reply 7
Original post by eternaforest
talk to some other gals to get your mind off her

I need help understanding what i'm feeling, she's 13 years older than me, i'm in my early 20s and shes mid 30s.

The problem is, its not because I'm too young, she's up for all sorts, she told me she would go for 17 year olds and old as 40, fat or skinny guys too, not to date though, just to have some fun.

I defo don't want to be with a women like that, and it seems she favours looks over personality because some of the guys she would bang, she don't even know that well, proper weirded me out,

Anyway, No idea why I like her this bad, her age does not bother me at all.
(edited 8 years ago)
Its cos u need her approval man and subcommunicated that ****.
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
Talk to other girls to take your mind off this one and FGS stop texting her non-stop. Give her some space to breathe!!

Not even a brother would text his sister that often lol...

Will it work lol?

I keep thinking about her, its sooo bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending