The Student Room Group

Do overrated things put you off?

like you just hate it just because it's overrated? the hype is really annoying when you're not part of it or understand it
yeah like manycam.com , don't you hate it when it just doesn't work for you?
Reply 2
Transporter 3. :colonhash:
Yeah Game of Thrones. I put off watching it for a long time and then finally got round to watching it. It was ok but I definitely didn't think it was as great as everyone makes out to be.
Reply 4
Original post by The Diplomat.

Reply 5
Original post by CrawfordDave
Yeah Game of Thrones. I put off watching it for a long time and then finally got round to watching it. It was ok but I definitely didn't think it was as great as everyone makes out to be.

yeah that hype totally put me off, and when i got to watch it, i skipped loads of boring scenes...the only real hype was the dragons and danaerys
Annalise Keating :hat2:
However, there is a lot of underrated/unheard of things that I stumble upon and end up really liking. For example, I randomly found a TV series called "The Increasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret" which I had never heard of before but ended up liking. It has David Cross and Will Arnett in it (from Arrested Development) and also Niall from Inbetweeners. I'd recommend watching it if you like comedy Series.
Original post by The Diplomat.

You are learning the savage ways, this is good.
Reply 9
Original post by jshep000
You are learning the savage ways, this is good.

wow i see how it is, you're all ganging on me :nooo:
Yeah for you flaming me last night :colonhash:
Yeah for you flaming me last night :colonhash:

i genuinely enjoy your narration, it was a joke plz
2 late you tilted me. Mean
2 late you tilted me. Mean

suit yourself
SUITS? yourself you mean
Nirvana, Queen and the Beatles.

Come at me :cool:
Original post by Zargabaath
Nirvana, Queen and the Beatles.

Come at me :cool:

beatles are so overrated. queen has good song but nothing more, ive heard nirvana but it's not as intense in the media so thats good
I'm not bothered about liking overrated or underrated things, what bothers me is when my mates just completely overhype something like a film then i watch the film and it's still a good film but because i was just expecting a lot more i get kinda disappointed
Im going to say it..
Please don't kill me
STAR WARS

Spoiler

Original post by Miss.Unknow
Im going to say it..
Please don't kill me
STAR WARS

Spoiler

I havent watched it, nor star trek :cookie:

Quick Reply

Latest