The Student Room Group

GCSE to A-level Maths

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me as I do not know which courses are the hardest:

AQA Level 2 Further Mathematics
Edexcel International GCSEFurther Pure Mathematics
or Additional Maths

Also, which one would you recommend to do if I've only finished C1 well, I'm about to finish anytime. Because my teacher suddenly tells me to do a different course and not A-level maths so I'm quite confused... And annoyed :frown:

Also, if anyone knows - how many marks do you need to get A*^ in Further Maths GCSE AQA Level 2
Reply 1
Original post by Chittesh14
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me as I do not know which courses are the hardest:

AQA Level 2 Further Mathematics
Edexcel International GCSEFurther Pure Mathematics
or Additional Maths

Also, which one would you recommend to do if I've only finished C1 well, I'm about to finish anytime. Because my teacher suddenly tells me to do a different course and not A-level maths so I'm quite confused... And annoyed :frown:

Also, if anyone knows - how many marks do you need to get A*^ in Further Maths GCSE AQA Level 2

I can't say much about the others, but I did Edexcel IGCSE Further Pure Mathematics. It's very roughly equivalent to C3 level with some C4 stuff as well like rates of change.
Reply 2
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
I can't say much about the others, but I did Edexcel IGCSE Further Pure Mathematics. It's very roughly equivalent to C3 level with some C4 stuff as well like rates of change.

So there is no point me doing it since I just finished C1? And only got 3 months lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest