The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
The moon attracts loons
Original post by Amellia123
Haha I know! it was the first game I ever bought (when I was about 7) :smile:

Unlocking the aquarium, the quad bike track and locking the butler in the fridge at Lara's house were the highlights of primary school for me :rofl:

In 1969, NASA had the technology to put men on the moon, but not the CGI-like technology to fake it. Simple as.
Original post by FluffyCherry
The Apollo landing takes place during lunar mornings, with the Sun shining brightly. The stars are not bright enough in this light to be captured in the photographs.

- Telegraph

As someone else had already noticed, I was being facetious
Reply 44
No it was not faked.
Original post by Kyx
No it was not faked.

Clearly faked we all know that's not you in your avatar on the moon it's CGI trickery! :biggrin:
Reply 46
Original post by eternaforest
Clearly faked we all know that's not you in your avatar on the moon it's CGI trickery! :biggrin:

PRSOM :wink: :redface:
Original post by Jjj90
You're obviously just being facetious but just in case anyone was wondering:

The lack of atmosphere means that things stay in motion much longer on the moon than on earth. Once the flag had been set in motion by the astronaut it stayed in motion making it look like it was being blown by the wind.

Don't bring your boring, boring logic into this thread. The aliens are allergic to it.
Reply 48
First we lost Michael Jackson.
Then we lost Neil Armstrong.

We're running out of moonwalkers...
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
Of course it was fake, that's very obvious. It's like asking whether films are fake, or whether WWE is fake. No human has ever traveled beyond Earth's atmosphere.

And extra proof is that there are no photos of the Clangers.

I mean, there would be *something*.

Original post by Kallisto
Yeah, think so too. Can in the video not be seen that waving is just a short moment of time?

Only time it moved was when it was being set up.
Original post by Zargabaath
Unlocking the aquarium, the quad bike track and locking the butler in the fridge at Lara's house were the highlights of primary school for me :rofl:

Hahah what about shooting the butler on the assault course? :biggrin: It took me about 15 goes until I managed the timed run down to the aquarium!
Hahah what about shooting the butler on the assault course? :biggrin: It took me about 15 goes until I managed the timed run down to the aquarium!

I had the PS2 version of Tomb Raider, was really good :smile:

hahaha I forgot about that, when he used the tray as a shield :lol:

I always used to wonder how she managed to feed her fish, it must've been a pain in the ass to have to go up to the attic, hit a button, then jump down the stairs and run into the room twice a day
Reply 54
Mythbusters have debunked this conspiracy.
hahaha I forgot about that, when he used the tray as a shield :lol:

I always used to wonder how she managed to feed her fish, it must've been a pain in the ass to have to go up to the attic, hit a button, then jump down the stairs and run into the room twice a day

Haha was the highlight of the game.... forget the actual levels! I Remember being really disappointed with some of the levels.... the end baddie wasn't even that hard to beat!:biggrin:
Original post by SassKing13
I had the PS2 version of Tomb Raider, was really good :smile:

Yeah I still like tomb raider... TR2 was the best in my opinion, was really proud of myself when I managed to beat the dragon at the end! Haha I've completely missed out regarding consoles, but surely the game play is similar? :smile:
Haha was the highlight of the game.... forget the actual levels! I Remember being really disappointed with some of the levels.... the end baddie wasn't even that hard to beat!:biggrin:

That spider dude in Antarctica :eek:?! He was bloody hard for me lol, I don't even think I beat him without the level cheat. He kept one hit klling me with that fire attack :lol:. I really liked the levels mid game, Nevada was probably my least favourite but going to London and the Pacific Islands were really cool.

But I did prefer Tomb Raider 2 to 3, better story and levels imo
That spider dude in Antarctica :eek:?! He was bloody hard for me lol, I don't even think I beat him without the level cheat. He kept one hit klling me with that fire attack :lol:. I really liked the levels mid game, Nevada was probably my least favourite but going to London and the Pacific Islands were really cool.

But I did prefer Tomb Raider 2 to 3, better story and levels imo

Haha I found Tony the hardest on the India levels! took me ages to realise what to do. Aldwych was the worst level - so much double backing, but Thames Wharf was my favourite! TR2 was great, I liked the way the secrets were done. Offshore Rig was the best level on TR2 imo :smile:
Haha I found Tony the hardest on the India levels! took me ages to realise what to do. Aldwych was the worst level - so much double backing, but Thames Wharf was my favourite! TR2 was great, I liked the way the secrets were done. Offshore Rig was the best level on TR2 imo :smile:

Tony wasn't too bad for me once I got the strategy down, but it was so annoying when you accidentally jumped into the lava :angry:

Was the Offshore Rig the bit you woke up at after you get captured? I loved that level and I loved Venice :biggrin:

The final dragon boss was too easy though

Latest

Trending

Trending