The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

ever heard of a course being only for UK and eu students? Help!!

Hi, I'm new here and currently freaking out. I applied to Staffordshire university forensic forensic science and I got an update on ucas track today saying it was unsuccessful because the course I applied for only recruits UK and EU students. Is that even a thing? Cos the uni's website doesn't say anything about certain courses being only for UK and eu students. Has anyone ever heard of this? I'm freaking out cos that was my only choice and I have no idea what to do.
Original post by Reedah31
Hi, I'm new here and currently freaking out. I applied to Staffordshire university forensic forensic science and I got an update on ucas track today saying it was unsuccessful because the course I applied for only recruits UK and EU students. Is that even a thing? Cos the uni's website doesn't say anything about certain courses being only for UK and eu students. Has anyone ever heard of this? I'm freaking out cos that was my only choice and I have no idea what to do.

Hey there,

Could you give me some more information on this - where are you applying from...? If you let me know I'll get some more info for you,

Katie
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending