The Student Room Group

Are current affairs in Europe and the World making you nervous about the future?

Scroll to see replies

I'm more concerned about the endemic breeding of stupid people, it's already far too late I think, the baby boomer due to very high standards of living had stupid children, who are also having stupid children. The England we know and love will be gone in a few decades, and we will make way for a superior civilisation.
You should be concerned about your own future White people. You are being robbed of your homeland because of mass immigration and then called racist to oppose it. They condition you into believing you are the racists, and how you have to tolerate it while your women are being mass raped and killed.

No you don't have to accept diversity which is really about destroying White populations by mixing them.

All immigration stopped and slowly reversed. Europe for European people.
Original post by AlwaysWatching
Nope.

Because I know Britain will make the right choice and leave the EU. I

Which will magically fix all our problems

Original post by ChaoticButterfly

No, but it will enable us to start.
Are people really not worried about war and terror in other places which is causing the mass immigration today? I'm more worried about the threat of terrorist groups and people like Donald Trump who think the solution is to just get rid of refugees without facing the facts of the bigger issue.
Original post by Craig1998
Are people really not worried about war and terror in other places which is causing the mass immigration today? I'm more worried about the threat of terrorist groups and people like Donald Trump who think the solution is to just get rid of refugees without facing the facts of the bigger issue.

Donald Trump is amazing. I honestly thought he was a satirical character played by Boris Johnson until I was told otherwise. Oh well, at least we'll all be laughing when the bombs start falling.
Original post by Harvey Dent
Donald Trump is amazing. I honestly thought he was a satirical character played by Boris Johnson until I was told otherwise. Oh well, at least we'll all be laughing when the bombs start falling.

Error 404; troll detected.
I don't see any reason to stay a member of the EU. The British should direct their own future.
Error 404; troll detected.

Nice try, but that's not what Error 404 is.
Ironically, humour not found.

I don't think anyone has actually said this; it will however give the democratic population far greater control over national policy, over immigration, legislation and economic policy
[video="youtube;G-fYU2JpquQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-fYU2JpquQ[/video]

if your Hopi is a bit rusty....

the Hopi word koyaanisqatsi (Hopi pronunciation: [kojɑːnisˈkɑtsi]) is defined as "life of moral corruption and turmoil" or "life out of balance". The prefix koyaanis– means "corrupted" or "chaotic", and the word qatsi means "life" or "existence", literally translating koyaanisqatsi as "chaotic life". The film also defines the word as "crazy life", "life in turmoil", "life disintegrating", and "a state of life that calls for another way of living".
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Harvey Dent
Nice try, but that's not what Error 404 is.
Ironically, humour not found.

You know if you say 'gullible' slowly it sounds like 'oranges'.
Moving to Russia or Southern USA, who's joining me? Lord Putin awaits.
Original post by Das Ich Man
I don't think anyone has actually said this; it will however give the democratic population far greater control over national policy, over immigration, legislation and foreign policy

Yeah and things will carry on as normal as far as I can see. I think if we do leave this is what will happen.

"Specifically, you would expect a Tory Brexit contingency plan to cover four specifics: how to maintain the cheap-labour economy based on east European migration; how to keep the City as the financial capital of Europe and promote it as an offshore centre; how to sign a fair and equitable free trade agreement with the EU, and how to replace the EU courts and treaties inside a UK constitutional framework moulded around sovereignty shared with Europe."

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2016/jan/04/real-problem-with-brexit-nobody-knows-anything

Why the hell would I vote for that? Stuff like TTIP will just be replaced with things like the WTO. You lot who don;t like the immigration from the poorer EU countries wont get what you want either.
Yeah and things will carry on as normal as far as I can see. I think if we do leave this is what will happen.

"Specifically, you would expect a Tory Brexit contingency plan to cover four specifics: how to 1) maintain the cheap-labour economy based on east European migration; 2) how to keep the City as the financial capital of Europe and promote it as an offshore centre; 3) how to sign a fair and equitable free trade agreement with the EU, and 4) how to replace the EU courts and treaties inside a UK constitutional framework moulded around sovereignty shared with Europe."

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2016/jan/04/real-problem-with-brexit-nobody-knows-anything

Why the hell would I vote for that? Stuff like TTIP will just be replaced with things like the WTO. You lot who don;t like the immigration from the poorer EU countries wont get what you want either.

1) We don't. Business hire locals and actually pay a decent wage.
2) By reducing EU regulations which prevent economic growth.
3) Britain may not be as strong as it has been but it is still a large economy, prevention of trade would damage both countries. Actually if Germany and France go protectionist on us they're going to cause another war.
4) We have our own courts lol

He said to stop immigration UNTIL the problem is identified and solved. I wish people who are so concerned about bashing Trump could at least get their facts right.
will you ptotect my world.jpg

WHITE POWER!

Europe will be ours once again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending