The Student Room Group

My mind doesn't allow me to have sex with her

theres this girl whom we grew up together when we were young. This was like a brother and sister relationship bcoz her mom and my mom are close friends, so she always came to my house and I always went to her house. I saw her as my sister throughout my childhood up until we became teens. Thats when she left the state, but shes back now (8 year later), and she tells me she loves me and all that other crap that girls say to a guy (we been chatting on FB for a long time)

Me as a guy I thought about a potential relationship but I cant see that happening as iam not emotionally there. Now I also thought of having sex with her but my mind isn't there. Shes physically attractive but my mind has been wired that shes my sister and it doesn't allow me to bang her :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Then just keep her as a sister, why do you want to force a relationship out of it, if the feelings are just not there?
what do you mean you're not "emotionally there" enough to have a relationship? please expand on that, do you feel you're too immature etc? or is it just with her you feel like this?

the fact that you were childhood friends for so long is actually a really good basis for a lasting relationship, if you ever want that

your mind may not allow you to bang her just yet, wait until you actually get alone in a room together and she starts doing things to you, then reevaluate whether your mind will let you or not.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ilove3rabd1ck
what do you mean you're not "emotionally there" enough to have a relationship? please expand on that, do you feel you're too immature etc? or is it just with her you feel like this?

the fact that you were childhood friends for so long is actually a really good basis for a lasting relationship, if you ever want that

your mind may not allow you to bang her just yet, wait until you actually get alone in a room together and she starts doing things to you, then reevaluate whether your mind will let you or not.

When I say "emotionally not there" I mean I will never be able to love her or have feelings for her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AsandaLFC
When I say "emotionally not there" I mean I will never be able to love her or have feelings for her

Posted from TSR Mobile

you need to simply tell her that then
Reply 5
Original post by loveleest
Then just keep her as a sister, why do you want to force a relationship out of it, if the feelings are just not there?

No no shes the one whose forcing a relationship here, e.g today she texts me and tells me she wants to talk to me. I tell her to come, when she saw me she couldn't start a conversation she wanted me to lead things like im the one who wants her. Its sooo annoying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AsandaLFC
No no shes the one whose forcing a relationship here, e.g today she texts me and tells me she wants to talk to me. I tell her to come, when she saw me she couldn't start a conversation she wanted me to lead things like im the one who wants her. Its sooo annoying

Leave dat ho hangin then if you don't wanna do nothin smh
Reply 7
Pump 'n' dump. That is all.

Quick Reply

Latest