The Student Room Group

Why am I always so horny and frustrated!!??

It's soo annoying. I'm a 16 year old girl and don't have a boyfriend at the moment. I'm a virgin but I've done everything else. I go to a girls school so it's so hard to find new boys :/ I get so horny and it's so annoying!!
Hey,

It's normal for your hormones to be all over the place, even more so when you're coming close to your period. It is also normal even if you are young / a virgin / go to an all girls' school to be sexually frustrated at times so that's nothing you should worry about.

In times of feeling sexually active (idk :lol:) you could easily engage in self-pleasuring activities that could help release the sexual tension or perhaps engage in activities that will take your mind off it? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Hey,

It's normal for your hormones to be all over the place, even more so when you're coming close to your period. It is also normal even if you are young / a virgin / go to an all girls' school to be sexually frustrated at times so that's nothing you should worry about.

In times of feeling sexually active (idk :lol:) you could easily engage in self-pleasuring activities that could help release the sexual tension or perhaps engage in activities that will take your mind off it? :smile:

I've already masturbated twice today, I feel like I shouldn't do it again 😂
Original post by Anonymous
I've already masturbated twice today, I feel like I shouldn't do it again 😂

Go wild

There's no set number of times you can/cannot masturbate.
Yep, one of the advantages of masturbation is that it's available whenever you want, without needing another horny person around as well. You also don't need to worry about their behaviour - during and after - or pregnancy, or...
ffs... just get my number and lets kick off our new relationship.. im in west midlands btw. Black guy 😈

Quick Reply

Latest