The Student Room Group

Go to Russia?....Not even once

Just saw this vid of two gay guys walking through Moscow in Russia. Number of stares and homophobic comments they get is unreal.

No wonder nobody likes Russia

(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Idk but aren't Russians really anti-PDA?
I would absolutely love to go to Russia if it weren't for the homophobia, I would be way too scared to enjoy myself
Not condoning it at all, but Russia has govt. propaganda spewed at them left right and centre, which probably explains the warped mentality they all have.
Reply 4
Same thing if a Muslim woman wearing a head scarf walked through the streets of America. Is that going to stop you from going to America
Original post by xxAminah
Same thing if a Muslim woman wearing a head scarf walked through the streets of America. Is that going to stop you from going to America

If my wife was Muslim yeah
Original post by flippantri
Not condoning it at all, but Russia has govt. propaganda spewed at them left right and centre, which probably explains the warped mentality they all have.

or perhaps Putin is really awesome
Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 21.54.37.png
Original post by ilove3rabd1ck
or perhaps Putin is really awesome
Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 21.54.37.png

Reply 8
I would love to go to Russia St Petersburg looks beautiful
Reply 9
Original post by Das Ich Man
Idk but aren't Russians really anti-PDA?

you think hand holding qualifies as offensive PDA 0_0
ever stood in a line at a theme park? X'D
Pretty sure filming for several hours then only keeping the "bad" parts will give the same result anywhere.
Original post by z33
you think hand holding qualifies as offensive PDA 0_0
ever stood in a line at a theme park? X'D

Lol believe me i've gone a little overboard on the offensive PDA thing (oops not even sure if what we did was legal)
Reply 12
Original post by Das Ich Man
Lol believe me i've gone a little overboard on the offensive PDA thing (oops not even sure if what we did was legal)

oh gosh you didn't put on a show did you X'D
THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! x'D
Original post by z33
oh gosh you didn't put on a show did you X'D
THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! x'D

If I was thinking of the children it would have been pretty sick tbh, It's ok I think the grass was too long to see? It's not exactly what you think it is anyway :tongue:
Original post by Blondie987
I would absolutely love to go to Russia if it weren't for the homophobia, I would be way too scared to enjoy myself

You're lesbian?
You should've seen Reggie Yates go to the chavvy parts of russia to talk to the leader of a far right organization when he's a black guy.

I really wanna see a Black guy and a Middle eastern guy walk through russia holding hands.

Or to make it better have the Middle eastern dress as a Muslim and the black guy dress as a rastafarian and hold hands.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
You're lesbian?

Yeah
Reply 17
I adore Russia, Russians and Russian culure
End of transmission
Original post by xxAminah

The Russians are considerably more homophobic then the Yanks are muslimophobic.

Original post by flippantri

Russia's always been like that, even before Putin. A lot of the Eastern Bloc haven't really progressed with the rest of Europe when it comes to LGBT rights.
Putin is a messenger of @EbolaChrist

Quick Reply

Latest