The Student Room Group

My neigbours are stupid cows who I'd gladly punch in the face AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dairychocolate
It's a simple, two step process/philosophy:

1) Lay down.
2) Rot.

I'm still not sure I've quite got it, could you break it down for me again?
Original post by SophieSmall
They have this habit of being incredibly loud, constantly banging, screaming, yelling, slamming doors repeatedly to music ect. They on one occasion decided it would be a great idea to have a party until 5 in the morning on week day and then get into a fight in the front street so we had to call the police. This would be one thing if we were in student accommodation, but we;re not. We live in residential street that houses families, not just students.

They constantly, and I mean constantly either wake me up or keep me awake.

Easy solution to that problem. Buy some decent speakers with a sub woofer and play this at 5 in the morning:

Spoiler

Sometimes cows deserve it. Just saying.

:frown: You're mean :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by Zweihander
Easy solution to that problem. Buy some decent speakers with a sub woofer and play this at 5 in the morning:

Spoiler

They don't deserve to hear such beautiful music.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:frown: You're mean :frown:

Spoiler

Ahhh, I see you have posted a picture of wild cow in her natural environment.
Ahhh, I see you have posted a picture of wild cow in her natural environment.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
TRUE!

But her response to that would be "Carb the **** up!"....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
TRUE!

But her response to that would be "Carb the **** up!"....

That's the only vocabulary she seems to know. Have you read her book? It's hilarious, makes GCSE English look degree level.
They have this habit of being incredibly loud, constantly banging, screaming, yelling, slamming doors repeatedly to music ect. They on one occasion decided it would be a great idea to have a party until 5 in the morning on week day and then get into a fight in the front street so we had to call the police. This would be one thing if we were in student accommodation, but we;re not. We live in residential street that houses families, not just students.

They constantly, and I mean constantly either wake me up or keep me awake.

Thought you were talking about my family for a second there :tongue:

FYI, I take no part in any of the things highlighted. Usually!
That's the only vocabulary she seems to know. Have you read her book? It's hilarious, makes GCSE English look degree level.

Lol nope, but I might do...not because I like her, I find her revolting. But I really want to go vegan but I know for a fact consuming such mass quantities of food isn't good for you :colonhash:
Original post by DedicatedWizard
Thought you were talking about my family for a second there :tongue:

FYI, I take no part in any of the things highlighted. Usually!

haha, glad you don't take part :tongue:

it drives me up the bloody wall.
It's your fault.
Lol nope, but I might do...not because I like her, I find her revolting. But I really want to go vegan but I know for a fact consuming such mass quantities of food isn't good for you :colonhash:

haha, I don't outright hate very many people. But I hate that woman, she's downright dangerous the things she says and advocates.

if you're going to go vegan find a better source of information, because her diet is not at all healthy. I can't even watch her for a laugh she infuriates me that much.
I hear there's an app for that.
Original post by HappyLifting
It's your fault.

obviously.
haha, I don't outright hate very many people. But I hate that woman, she's downright dangerous the things she says and advocates.

if you're going to go vegan find a better source of information, because her diet is not at all healthy. I can't even watch her for a laugh she infuriates me that much.

Lol I hate her so much XD her videos piss me off, and all her little followers piss me off too. They make veganism sound like an awful thing.

Her recent videos talking about celebs and other you tubers and how fat they are piss me off.

Also from the amount of carbs she eats, she much exercise A LOT. I think she downplays how much she exercises, you can't eat that much food and just get on with your normal sedentary lifestyle.

I'm not helping your moody talking about her, am I? :tongue: haha.

But perhaps it's good to divert your anger on to something else...:biggrin:
Lol I hate her so much XD her videos piss me off, and all her little followers piss me off too. They make veganism sound like an awful thing.

Her recent videos talking about celebs and other you tubers and how fat they are piss me off.

Also from the amount of carbs she eats, she much exercise A LOT. I think she downplays how much she exercises, you can't eat that much food and just get on with your normal sedentary lifestyle.

I'm not helping your moody talking about her, am I? :tongue: haha.

But perhaps it's good to divert your anger on to something else...:biggrin:

haha nah she is completely bull****ting something, because her claims simply don't add up. Just at all.

haha it's alright :P
Reply 56
bro change ur wifi name to "[their family name] are homos"
Original post by vbreak3
bro change ur wifi name to "[their family name] are homos"

haha nah, we already have ours set to "undercover surveillance van".
haha nah she is completely bull****ting something, because her claims simply don't add up. Just at all.

haha it's alright :P

What's her name? I need to know... for research purposes
Original post by Lagomorph
What's her name? I need to know... for research purposes

she calls herself freelee the banana girl.

I call her dumbo the fruit tart.

Quick Reply

Latest