Visit website
Reply 2
i'm studying classical civilisation! :smile:
Original post by chris-thomas
didn't see a thread for this so i thought i'd create one
i've got an offer to study film
what are you planning on studying?

i've got an offer to study film too :smile:
Got an offer for business management. Also they have offered me an unconditional place if I choose Roehampton as firm :smile:
Reply 5
Hi guys; firmed my unconditional offer at roehampton for english Lang & linguistics. So 100% going there. Don't know anybody else that's applying for this uni let alone doing my course!!!!
Hi guys I firmed my unconditional offer to study Psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile
My friend has an offer to study psychology
Original post by wrighty27
My friend has an offer to study psychology

Who's that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HarryJack

She's does not have an account on this, but she's looking forward to it but also really nervous
Original post by wrighty27
She's does not have an account on this, but she's looking forward to it but also really nervous

Awww get her to contact me on some social media if she has one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HarryJack
Awww get her to contact me on some social media if she has one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I will tell her tomorrow
Hopefully coming here to study psychology too! Just waiting for an offer, does anyone know if it's any good?
Reply 13
Original post by msandi
Hi guys; firmed my unconditional offer at roehampton for english Lang & linguistics. So 100% going there. Don't know anybody else that's applying for this uni let alone doing my course!!!!

I'm gonna be doing that course! See you there!
Reply 14
Aww no way! That's really good, don't know of anyone else doing it! What's your name? And have you firmed an unconditional? x
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by msandi
Aww no way! That's really good, don't know of anyone else doing it! What's your name? And have you firmed an unconditional? x

I'm thinking about applying to do a postgraduate degree there, at some point in the future. I don't know if i can do it by remote however? That would be better for me??
Reply 16
Original post by john2054
I'm thinking about applying to do a postgraduate degree there, at some point in the future. I don't know if i can do it by remote however? That would be better for me??

I'm not sure if that's possible, but if you contact the university/ admissions, they can give you more information
Original post by msandi
I'm not sure if that's possible, but if you contact the university/ admissions, they can give you more information

thanks msandi,

i'm actually in discussions with a senior academic there about the possibilities of just this. Yet he says i need to firm up my research proposal before we can move closer to that point. And I think i need to complete at least my current ba, which i am close to, before we can reach that point.

thanks again j
Has anyone accepted an unconditional offer from Roehampton?? I've just accepted mine :tongue:
Reply 19
Original post by _AmbsCartwright
Has anyone accepted an unconditional offer from Roehampton?? I've just accepted mine :tongue:

I accepted all the way back in October :colondollar:

Wha course are you doing?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply