Original post by SeanFM
That you're a pretty nice person.

Calm down now, I wouldn't go that far.
Original post by SophieSmall
Calm down now, I wouldn't go that far.

:rofl: okay.
Original post by SeanFM
:rofl: okay.

Neighbours currently singing (read: yelling) an s club 7 song. They've invited a bunch of men back round.

In the process of writing yet another detailed complaint. With updates every hour.
Neighbours currently singing (read: yelling) an s club 7 song. They've invited a bunch of men back round.

In the process of writing yet another detailed complaint. With updates every hour.

What selfish so and sos. :shakecane:
Original post by SeanFM
What selfish so and sos. :shakecane:

There are now a group of guys in their bathroom/ waiting for the bathroom yelling and banging on the doors which is now shaking my wall.

Honestly, some people are just ****. Like why are people this ****?
There are now a group of guys in their bathroom/ waiting for the bathroom yelling and banging on the doors which is now shaking my wall.

Honestly, some people are just ****. Like why are people this ****?

That must be bloody annoying. Tosspots, the lot of them.
Reply 88
Original post by dairychocolate
Lay down and rot.

aware
haha, I won't punch them promise :tongue: I value my freedom and lack of criminal record.

They are however horrible people who deserve a swift kick to the clit.

What did they do to make a lovely girl such as yourself want to punch them so badly? I am very curious. :smile:
Reply 90
Get rekt.

I wanted to but you said no:unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juichiro
What did they do to make a lovely girl such as yourself want to punch them so badly? I am very curious. :smile:

Just been generally horrible neighbors, incredibly loud at all hours and have unsavory guests round often.
Just been generally horrible neighbors, incredibly loud at all hours and have unsavory guests round often.

Awww. :/ Move somewhere else next year?
Original post by Juichiro
Awww. :/ Move somewhere else next year?

Haha don't worry I will be, we need to downsize anyway. Planning to move far far away from anywhere deemed a "student area"=
They have this habit of being incredibly loud, constantly banging, screaming, yelling, slamming doors repeatedly to music ect. They on one occasion decided it would be a great idea to have a party until 5 in the morning on week day and then get into a fight in the front street so we had to call the police. This would be one thing if we were in student accommodation, but we;re not. We live in residential street that houses families, not just students.

They constantly, and I mean constantly either wake me up or keep me awake.

My upstairs neighbours are like this too! Quite honestly, the only thing that's stopping me from punching their face in, is the fact that they'd still be my neighbours afterwards, and it'd be awkward if I subsequently ever saw them whilst out and about! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest