The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kethan
Same day but two hours earlier! maybe see you about the campus

Yeah maybe, I'll take some time to explore the campus while I'm there. I'll be travelling up from Brighton the night before so I may as well make the most of the trip!
Original post by neuronerd
There are 28(ish) places and between 67 - 100 interview places based on FOI requests for the last few years.

Hey do you have a link to that? I couldn't find any info regarding interview and offer numbers for A101 :smile:
Original post by HCAssistant93
Whose on 24th at 11am?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine :smile:
Original post by kethan
The ISC medical interview book seems to be a good purchase ( I'm working my way through it now)!

yeah that has been ordered already thanks though
Does anyone know how long it's takes for "electronic interview invites" to come through/get processed?
I'm really unsure about what to wear- trousers or a skirt? Heels or no heels? Is everyone going to be wearing a suit?
Original post by April-93
I'm really unsure about what to wear- trousers or a skirt? Heels or no heels? Is everyone going to be wearing a suit?

I'm wearing a black pant suit with a shirt, very small heels just so the pants don't drag. At my interview on Friday most people were in suits, or a dress and a blazer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm wearing a knee length cute formal dress and flats. Really don't want to risk achey feet. If it's cold I'll probably add a blazer.
Whose on 24th at 11am?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm the 24th but at 10am :smile:
Whose on 24th at 11am?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me! See you there!
Original post by Rich_JW95
Me! See you there!

Likewise! What sort of prep you doing at the minute?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Likewise! What sort of prep you doing at the minute?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not doing much prep at the moment as I'm in the midst of January exams for the final year of my Biology degree, but I've just had my copy of ISC Medical's guide to Medical School interviews arrive today, so I'll probably consult that a lot. I'm probably going to meet with a tutor on interview tips too at my University - they were helpful with my personal statement and said I should book an appointment closer to interview time :smile:

How about you?
Original post by Rich_JW95
I'm not doing much prep at the moment as I'm in the midst of January exams for the final year of my Biology degree, but I've just had my copy of ISC Medical's guide to Medical School interviews arrive today, so I'll probably consult that a lot. I'm probably going to meet with a tutor on interview tips too at my University - they were helpful with my personal statement and said I should book an appointment closer to interview time :smile:

How about you?

Ye def focus on your final exams!! Ye I have that book it is good and worthy a read. I'm working full time so just doing a little in the evenings. Will read the news and just go over answers to the normal questions

I have a Sheffield interview this Thursday so working for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Domqwerty
I'm the 24th but at 10am :smile:

I'm on the 24th at 10 also! :smile:
Ye def focus on your final exams!! Ye I have that book it is good and worthy a read. I'm working full time so just doing a little in the evenings. Will read the news and just go over answers to the normal questions

I have a Sheffield interview this Thursday so working for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm currently at Sheffield studying molecular biology! Great uni you'll love it
Does anyone know the start date of the GEM Liverpool A101 course for the fee status questionnaire
Does anyone know the start date of the GEM Liverpool A101 course for the fee status questionnaire

Just rang up - 15th August 2016
Reply 238
Just rang up - 15th August 2016

Fee status questionnaire ?
After an absolute nightmare with Liverpool where they wrongly rejected me to begin with then refused to correct their mistake...I have finally got my interview a few weeks later! i hate ucas and this whole med application business

12th Feb 9am :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending