The Student Room Group

I need your opinion on this

I have achieved BCDE last year with bare minimum effort, this year I have changed and I need to get AAB,
I do Applied business (2 coursework, 1 exam) and the same with Travel Toruism and I do product design
Got a B 142 ums for product design, C for 196 ums and D for travel 160
I just want to know which I should aim for B in and A's in.

Considering that I'm aiming for full marks on my coursewokrs for all the subject will give me 100 ums, which means that for business I need 84 ums in the exam for an A or 36 ums for a B(meaning I barely have to try to get a B)

In product design, I will need to do either retake my AS exam and get 68 ums on the A2 and AS, or get 79 ums on the A2 exam which is very very very hard, the grade boundaries are usually 50/84 for an A in the exam :/ but for a B, I only have to get 46 ums,

In travel, I have to get either 62 ums on the A2 exam for a B, or retake the AS and do A2, to try and get 92 ums on both, but with travel, the exam is seriously easy, which means getting 92 is feasible, but risky at the same Coz what if you don't ygm,

So in other words which one should I try and get a B in ?!?!
Original post by kisho6
I have achieved BCDE last year with bare minimum effort, this year I have changed and I need to get AAB,
I do Applied business (2 coursework, 1 exam) and the same with Travel Toruism and I do product design
Got a B 142 ums for product design, C for 196 ums and D for travel 160
I just want to know which I should aim for B in and A's in.

Considering that I'm aiming for full marks on my coursewokrs for all the subject will give me 100 ums, which means that for business I need 84 ums in the exam for an A or 36 ums for a B(meaning I barely have to try to get a B)

In product design, I will need to do either retake my AS exam and get 68 ums on the A2 and AS, or get 79 ums on the A2 exam which is very very very hard, the grade boundaries are usually 50/84 for an A in the exam :/ but for a B, I only have to get 46 ums,

In travel, I have to get either 62 ums on the A2 exam for a B, or retake the AS and do A2, to try and get 92 ums on both, but with travel, the exam is seriously easy, which means getting 92 is feasible, but risky at the same Coz what if you don't ygm,

So in other words which one should I try and get a B in ?!?!

Why don't you try to aim for an A in all of them? That way, if you do accidently slip up, you'll probably still be able to get the AAB that you need? Just a thought!
Agreed lol ^, go for the ABB it's feasible you just have to work harder.
Reply 3
Original post by cookiemonster15
Why don't you try to aim for an A in all of them? That way, if you do accidently slip up, you'll probably still be able to get the AAB that you need? Just a thought!

That's what I've decided to do, and thank you for responding😂

Quick Reply

Latest