Scroll to see replies

Reply 2080
How long did Dundee take to respond
Mines been a week
Original post by Wissem
Yeah I sent Nottingham, imperial, Dundee, Glasgow, Herriot watt last Monday
But no offers yet other than acknowledgements from all except imperial
Help

Out of the 5 you've applied for I've applied for Dundee, Herriot Watt and Glasgow
I've only heard back from Glasgow so far (exactly 3 weeks after applying).
What course have you applied for?
I sent my application to Bristol for Law in November, still nothing, but I got offers for my other 4 so not all bad :smile:
Original post by Wissem
Mines been a week

I've been waiting exactly a month today and still nothing.
Reply 2084
Original post by louis781
Out of the 5 you've applied for I've applied for Dundee, Herriot Watt and Glasgow
I've only heard back from Glasgow so far (exactly 3 weeks after applying).
What course have you applied for?

Each different
Glasgow- computer science
Heriot watt and Dundee biological sciences
Wbu ??
Anyone know how long Sheffield, Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham and Leeds take to respond? In the biological sciences department.

Also, if you applied, what were your predicted grades and what were their offers?

Thanks.
Original post by Wissem
Each different
Glasgow- computer science
Heriot watt and Dundee biological sciences
Wbu ??

All computer science. Good luck with your choices I hope you hear soon :smile:
I think everyone at Leicester is busy smoking a doobie. Respond to me bitches!!!
Any idea how long it'll take for Durham/UCL/KCL to get back for Law? :frown: Now that the 15th Jan deadline is over and all applications are in, it should be soon right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dexterford97
I think everyone at Leicester is busy smoking a doobie. Respond to me bitches!!!

Feel you
Original post by Wissem
Mines been a week

I applied in early October and still not heard from them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2091
Original post by CaitlinN15
I applied in early October and still not heard from them

Posted from TSR Mobile

what did u apply
cuz loads of others say 3 weeks (around)
Original post by Wissem
what did u apply
cuz loads of others say 3 weeks (around)

I applied for 2 courses there.. I applied for Sociology and Mental Health Nursing. I'd have thought I'd hear back from them for Sociology already but clearly I haven't. Are you a Scottish applicant? Because I'm not so that's another issue as to why I've not heard back straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2093
Original post by CaitlinN15
I applied for 2 courses there.. I applied for Sociology and Mental Health Nursing. I'd have thought I'd hear back from them for Sociology already but clearly I haven't. Are you a Scottish applicant? Because I'm not so that's another issue as to why I've not heard back straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I'm English applying from bahrain
U ??
Original post by Wissem
No I'm English applying from bahrain
U ??

Applying from Manchester, England ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wissem
Mines been a week

Dundee took 2 weeks for me
Applied last Sunday for Law at Brunel, Kent, Bradford, Essex and Greenwich. Got acknowledgements from all except Essex the next day, and Greenwich has already given me a conditional offer (2 days after) and Bradford have sent me an e-mail asking for proof of EU citizenship and my current grades.
I'm a bit worried about Essex, haven't gotten any acknowledgement yet.
What's the speed like for international applicants? I shouldn't be too impatient, seeing as I know I won't hear from my schools here in the US till March, but do unis respond faster to students from the US?
Original post by sjohnson98
What's the speed like for international applicants? I shouldn't be too impatient, seeing as I know I won't hear from my schools here in the US till March, but do unis respond faster to students from the US?

I'd ssume it'd take a little longer but then again I've heard of some international students who already have offers. I don't think there's any way to know for sure.
I'm from Portugal, so I was asked for proof of EU citizenship. They'll e-mail you if they need anything, but aside from that probably just have to wait.
Original post by BlueWolf16
How long did Lancaster take for you? I sent it off about 3 weeks ago, but it was during the Christmas break so understandably the real time is a bit shorter. Just a few days ago I got an email saying they are currently looking at my application - did you get that too and how long after did they reply?

Yes I got that a few weeks before they gave me an offer. They were my most recent one, just over a week ago I think so took around a month :-)

Latest

Trending

Trending