Junaid12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi. I am a AS level geography student and i was wondering if anyone has the case studys for the WJEC course. Our teachers said to research and learn them by ourselves and i could not find sufficient facts. If anyone has any case studys i would be really appreciative if i could have a look.
Thank you
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Junaid12)
Hi. I am a AS level geography student and i was wondering if anyone has the case studys for the WJEC course. Our teachers said to research and learn them by ourselves and i could not find sufficient facts. If anyone has any case studys i would be really appreciative if i could have a look.
Thank you
Hi, which topics are you studying?
Junaid12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Hi, which topics are you studying?
Thanks for the reply
At the moment I have done Ageing populations, climate change (El nino and L nina), evidence and effects for climate change, and coral reevs. I may have missed a few but i think thats all.
Thank you for the reply
username2088165
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thanks for the reply
At the moment I have done Ageing populations, climate change (El nino and L nina), evidence and effects for climate change, and coral reevs. I may have missed a few but i think thats all.
Thank you for the reply
Ah, I don't think I have any case studies for those unfortunately. I have case studies for flooding and tectonic hazards though
Junaid12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
Ah, I don't think I have any case studies for those unfortunately. I have case studies for flooding and tectonic hazards though
Oh thanks for the reply anyway. I am going to do tectonic hazards later on in the year i think. But ill ask if that comes up.

Thanks for your time though
username2088165
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh thanks for the reply anyway. I am going to do tectonic hazards later on in the year i think. But ill ask if that comes up.

Thanks for your time though
You're welcome, hopefully I can help more later
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (28)
16.37%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (55)
32.16%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (19)
11.11%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
9.36%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.09%
I think it's an unfair expectation (43)
25.15%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.75%

Watched Threads