The Student Room Group

Can you help me solve my erection prblems?

Hi,

I seem to have a problem in that i cannot control them - i am in my mid twenties and i still get spontaneous erections. It is so embarrassing sometimes, like when i went to the beach with some friends and got an erection for no reason and i had to crouch and they though 'what the hell is he doing?' I thnk they may gave realised because when i got up and carried on walking i think i stll had a semii. can go to a supermarket and end walking around with a semi and try to supress an erection, whilst avoiding looking at something; someone remotely hot otherwise it would may possibly end up with a full blown erection occurring.

It gets worse however, sometimes i cannot even look at some women, again even moderately attractve, without getting a hard on. Esp if i accidentally catch a glance of a hot bod off guards, spmething that i try to avoid doing cause itll just get my going too much anyway, and/or if i make eye contact and they have attractive eyes.
I was standing at work once talking to my bosses secretary and made sustained eye contact (i dislike making eye contact with most it seems) and ended up getting hard esp because she started bouncing up and down on her chair) and she always looks at me from across the room and shakes her leg whenever i enter the other office and shes sitting crosslegged shaking her leg.

But it happens other times as well, i get hard sometimes when there is even a modestly attractive till attendant at a fast food place and my hand might accidentally touch theres then theres like a jolt of electricity and i get a hard on and have to try and conceal it.

It can get very embarrassing esp when i notice people looking and trying to conceal laughter i try to walk around like every thing is normal. You can see how whether it spontaneous or induced i find it difficult to control, funny thing is i never used to have this problem in my early twenties or even in my teen. Never used to get all the erections at random and could easily hold a conversation with women without an extra-biological adjustment in my pants and flustered looks on my face perhaps, hinting to the person in question and perhaps any 'spectators' too, that i want to **** her. Would she find this embarassing?
I mean question for women - if you like someone, like not just because you might find them hot but more a genuine smile and look of affection because you want to get to know them better and they got an erection whilst talking/in close proximity to you and you new it was pointing at you would it make you feel like you were a slut and start hating that person?
you need to fap more
A troll shouldn't be this long........
Tuck it up into your waistband

Got this brilliant advice from SuperBad lol
Picture your mum naked, that will turn you off.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Picture your mum naked, that will turn you off.

That's not going to be a guarantee with the OP.
NGL... your thread has turned me on a bit :colondollar: !!!
Original post by Anonymous
NGL... your thread has turned me on a bit :colondollar: !!!

I hope you're not a dude.
Troll, but a funny one, thanks for the laugh Tradesman :hat2:
And in come the trolls..
Again, 7/10 troll. Decent content, good use of paragraphs, relatively realistic but to get a higher score you really need to wind people up more to get a reaction. Good effort though.
Original post by eternaforest
Tuck it up into your waistband

Got this brilliant advice from SuperBad lol

I don't know anyone who hasnt done that
Original post by cbreef
I don't know anyone who hasnt done that

Well I'd certainly never thought of it before I saw it on that movie lol
Reply 13
I think it's a serious societal problem that men getting erections in public must face stigma. Getting erections is perfectly natural and often uncontrollable, laughing at a man with an erection is like laughing at a woman being on her period, which of course would be considered a highly unacceptable thing to do, so why is laughing at an erection so different? I have one word for you, discrimination!
Go see a doctor! :redface:
Could it be a libido issue? I get really horny too often. One time after a night of drinking the following night i had isomnia and spent the nigh pacing. I had to jack off three times in one night which helped cool me down.

I hope you can see that this is a barrier in both professional life and personal life. Like you want to avoid socially innacceptable behaviour and yet if you find yourself along similar lines you will see the more you try to hide the fact that you want to hide someone, the more you make it humiliatingly obvious to them and others, as it just grows longer like pinnochios nose.

It is just ridiculous what could be the cause?

Good god, I didn't expect to be confronted with a photo of a boner when I clicked on your link.

Quick Reply

Latest