:sexface:

I want it to stay that way for a very, very long time :h:
Original post by drowzee
I want it to stay that way for a very, very long time :h:

dw your personality will take care of that :h:
Original post by 4 pringles days
dw your personality will take care of that :h:

My personality is a repellent, I know. It is a blessing :h:
Honestly, I am not feeling too great. My now ex girlfriend broke up with me in the past two weeks. luckily I have uni too keep myself occupied however it is disheartening all the same. This was the first girl I could genuinely see a future with (I am 20).
Reply 24
im hungry and sad and tired and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler

baeless :cry:
Well, my dad just told me not to come home from uni or expect a visit on my birthday because he can't find any reason to celebrate my birth. He also said I can no longer stay in my parent's house and that I'm a worthless mistake who should never have been born. He said he hates me and he hates the concept of me and I make him physically sick.

All in all, I'm feeling absolutely great.
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
Well, my dad just told me not to come home from uni or expect a visit on my birthday because he can't find any reason to celebrate my birth. He also said I can no longer stay in my parent's house and that I'm a worthless mistake who should never have been born. He said he hates me and he hates the concept of me and I make him physically sick.

All in all, I'm feeling absolutely great.

Wow that's means he shouldn't have said that because you are his creation, where is your mum in all of this? Doesn't she have an opinion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by jacob1208
Honestly, I am not feeling too great. My now ex girlfriend broke up with me in the past two weeks. luckily I have uni too keep myself occupied however it is disheartening all the same. This was the first girl I could genuinely see a future with (I am 20).

It just takes time to move on, and I know how it feels to think your spending the rest of your life with someone then he smashed ,try and keep busy with uni and hopefully your mind should stay off it X if you want anymore advice PM me X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RBalboa
Wow that's means he shouldn't have said that because you are his creation, where is your mum in all of this? Doesn't she have an opinion?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She says if they have to split up it'll be my fault and as a result they'll no longer fund my place at uni but will put all their effort into ensuring my brother completes his degree and gets a job, house, car, nice wedding, etc.
Reply 30
She says if they have to split up it'll be my fault and as a result they'll no longer fund my place at uni but will put all their effort into ensuring my brother completes his degree and gets a job, house, car, nice wedding, etc.

Why will it be your fault they split up? And why is your brother so special, also don't you have somewhere else or someone else who will take you in and fund you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RBalboa
Why will it be your fault they split up? And why is your brother so special, also don't you have somewhere else or someone else who will take you in and fund you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have nobody. I've spoken to a couple of friends and they've told me to speak to the university who can give me a job an accommodation over summer so I don't have to go back to my parent's house. I can apply for more student funding because right now I only get the lowest amount since when I applied for it my parents were both working and giving me some money.
Reply 32
I have nobody. I've spoken to a couple of friends and they've told me to speak to the university who can give me a job an accommodation over summer so I don't have to go back to my parent's house. I can apply for more student funding because right now I only get the lowest amount since when I applied for it my parents were both working and giving me some money.

You got no family? And yeah speak to uni, hopefully they will able to help you!! And given you the fundin and accommodation you need

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by RBalboa
Says it close on mine n won't let me reply on it

Try again now

Posted from TSR Mobile
im feeling ok at the moment just feel like ive got a busted hand though XD
Reply 35
Original post by GunslingerZearon
im feeling ok at the moment just feel like ive got a busted hand though XD

Hope it gets better soon babe xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
A little down tbh, I thought TSR might be a bit of a distraction. I'm sure I'll be fine though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending