The Student Room Group

When a girl is up for hanging out one to one

I met this girl last week and ended up adding her on Facebook. We've not spoke a great deal but her replies have seemed friendly enough and she's actually up for hanging out just the two of us (unlike the last couple of girls I've tried to get with). This is after me liking a couple of her Instagram selfies

All it is is to check out this local arts market (we're both artists) in the afternoon... I dunno if I'm being too ambitious but should I just treat it like a date and say about going for a drink after we've checked it out? She seems like the kind of girl who might just be up for some fun instead of anything serious (which would suit me :wink: ) but I dunno if I'm just getting carried away by thinking that

Or am I better off just hanging out with her on this occasion and then say another time to go out for a drink?

I don't wanna miss out on any opportunities but at the same time I don't wanna come across as overly keen and scare her off
be clear about your intentions

if she says no she says no

it is only awkward if you make it so
Reply 2
Original post by Das Ich Man
be clear about your intentions

Thanks, I think not doing that is a mistake I've made a few times in the past.

Do I make my intentions clear just by flirting is it something people actually talk about?

That's why I'm thinking it might be an idea to go for a drink after it, just so I'm more relaxed (better at flirting that way)
Original post by adamff73642
Thanks, I think not doing that is a mistake I've made a few times in the past.

Do I make my intentions clear just by flirting is it something people actually talk about?

That's why I'm thinking it might be an idea to go for a drink after it, just so I'm more relaxed (better at flirting that way)

Last girl I just made very clear I wanted something romantic, it worked.
Reply 4
Original post by Das Ich Man
Last girl I just made very clear I wanted something romantic, it worked.

I might give that a try... do you say that on a first date or something? Or tell her before that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending