The Student Room Group

Would you date an asexual?

I've seen some of these for bisexuals and just wondered the opinion on aces (as in can't feel sexual attraction but can feel romantic attraction)
What about a demisexual?
What about a grey ace?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

No, not really. Sex is important, not everything, but it is important

I am just being realistic, you will get a lot of hypocrites, mostly women, who will say they will but they simply do not want to.
Reply 2
I would seriously question the mental capacity of any non asexual that would.
Nah.
nope

but demisexual is a really dumb label. i am techically a demisexual but its not something i would ever call myself, it is not a sexual orientation and the tumblr kids need to stop
Reply 5
Original post by driftawaay
nope

but demisexual is a really dumb label. i am techically a demisexual but its not something i would ever call myself, it is not a sexual orientation and the tumblr kids need to stop

I don't really understand what you mean here, how can you be something if you don't think it's real?
And just because you don't use the label doesn't mean other people can't find it helpful, so no they shouldn't stop if it helps them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yes. I am asexual though. Relationships can work between asexual and non asexual people. Some asexual people are comfortable with the idea of sex and are willing to have sex. Others are not .

Some people are not particularly fussed about sex one way or the other.
Nope
yes. i would.
I don't believe I would but have never been confronted with the possibility - perhaps if we agreed I didn't have to be sexually monogamous.
Gladly. I could happily go without sex in a relationship as long as we were still affectionate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I don't mind. I don't care about sex. I'm asexual myself and hate sex, I prefer talking and having a nice time together. So yes I would.
Depends, if I am in love with the person then yes
Of course I would date a asexual!!1!111!1

It the insides that matter, the offals. Not the outsidez. Dont eva let any1 tell u otherwize.
Reply 14
Original post by Blue_Mason
I think asexual people are weird so, no.

How are we weird?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I personally would find it difficult because sex plays a part in the average structure of a relationship. The fact they're asexual means nothing to me - its a nonissue. But the supposed lack of attraction or sexual inclination would be something I'd find hard to deal with.
Original post by Katty3
How are we weird?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't even bother - this guy lives to offend and never has any genuine, logical, reasoning behind his stupid opinions :smile: :smile: :smile:.

You're not weird, you're you. :lovehug:
Original post by Blue_Mason
I think asexual people are weird so, no.

'Asexuals are normal, just rare. Diamonds are normal and rare too, but nobody tries to force them to be coal.'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MezzaTheMez
'Asexuals are normal, just rare. Diamonds are normal and rare too, but nobody tries to force them to be coal.'

Posted from TSR Mobile

because thats just retarded
I'd like to mention that asexuals can a do have sex, even enjoy it. All asexual means usually is just a lack of sexual attraction. Anyone can have sex with someone they don't feel sexual attraction to so there's nothing unusual about this. I know most people don't know a lot bout us aces so hopefully that clears things up a little.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending