The Student Room Group

British males

As a Latina who was born and raised in the USA,I have always found British men to be so mesmerising and mysterious. It is a huge turn on for me when they have a posh accent and makes me fall weak at the knees. Why are British men so much hotter and cuter than American guys who are so darn annoxious. The amount of cute guys I see on London on a daily basis is astounding,not to mention British males actors are way hotter,like Gerard butler :love: :redface:

Scroll to see replies

not sure if srs
Yes, we do have such an irresistible charm about us.
Reply 3
Original post by Daniellaaa
As a Latina who was born and raised in the USA,I have always found British men to be so mesmerising and mysterious. It is a huge turn on for me when they have a posh accent and makes me fall weak at the knees. Why are British men so much hotter and cuter than American guys who are so darn annoxious. The amount of cute guys I see on London on a daily basis is astounding,not to mention British males actors are way hotter,like Gerard butler :love: :redface:

This comes to mind:

britishguys.jpg
what?:woo:
Reply 6
The grass is always greener on the other side.

You're bound to find attractive British men and unattractive British men, same as everywhere
go to hell
Don't venture out of central London, your perception of British guys will be crushed.
Reply 9
Original post by shawn_o1
not sure if srs

Yes I am
Yes I am

then stop saying and start doing
Reply 11
Original post by WoodyMKC
Don't venture out of central London, your perception of British guys will be crushed.

I live outside of central London and I've still seen very handsome and splendid men,I really think this city just attracts attractive males
Not all British guys have posh accents, dress well and are gentlemanly... You see, those are a rare breed

Original post by ombtom
This comes to mind:

britishguys.jpg

I was thinking the same thing :lol:
Im Canadian and I feel the same as you....The have a nicer aura, look wise idk but they turn hot once you have a convo with them.
Reply 14
Original post by xobeauty
Im Canadian and I feel the same as you....The have a nicer aura, look wise idk but they turn hot once you have a convo with them.

Somebody who understands :h:
I live outside of central London and I've still seen very handsome and splendid men,I really think this city just attracts attractive males

Not saying there aren't attractive young males outside of London, just the accent and general sophisticated demeanor is much harder to come by once you leave that particular region :lol:
Reply 16
Not saying there aren't attractive young males outside of London, just the accent and general sophisticated demeanor is much harder to come by once you leave that particular region :lol:

I won't be leaving London anytime soon :smile:
Somebody who understands :h:

Their accent is so elegant makes you feel like your talking to somebody rich even when they may not be, so stups but that's how I feel.

Home Counties (excluding Essex ? Oxfordshire? Cotswolds?
(edited 8 years ago)
I won't be leaving London anytime soon :smile:

Well, for parts of London to be avoided, have a read of this :lol: http://www.thetoptens.com/most-dangerous-places-london/
I don't necessarily agree with the order, but most of them deserve their place on the list.

Quick Reply

Latest