The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thoughts?

Performance wasn't great. We created very, very little going forward. This result would be OK if we had held on during the week. Simply have to beat Chelsea now. Sick of our mongy fanbase aswell, might move to Holland and start supporting Feyenoord.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3082
Original post by Rk2k14
Thoughts?

jones > ozil
Reply 3083
Original post by Rk2k14
Thoughts?

jones >>>>>>>>>> ozil
Reply 3084
Original post by Rk2k14
Thoughts?

jk
Really good performances from both Cech and Butland (surely he's close to challenging Hart for the number one spot?).

The game deserved goals, for sure. I felt that Liverpool's meeting with Man United at Anfield was exceptionally mundane and boring, but this really livened my afternoon and I was shocked to see it end 0-0.
How was Elneny
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
How was Elneny

Didn't play...
Expected him to have a bigger TV.
Original post by shawn_o1
Wenger has never beaten a Mark Hughes team away from home. Alarming stat

Lies!

Pretty sure we didn't have issue with his Blackburn side.
Original post by atom y humber
Lies!

Pretty sure we didn't have issue with his Blackburn side.

Yeah I read it wrong, it wasn't "never", it was "not for eight matches". But still, that's as bad as one win vs Mourinho.
Original post by shawn_o1
Yeah I read it wrong, it wasn't "never", it was "not for eight matches". But still, that's as bad as one win vs Mourinho.

Wenger has never beat Mourinho. Community Shield is a friendly
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Sick of our mongy fanbase aswell

Better than being a Stoke fan. Worst of the worst. They've won no neutrals over with their antics this weekend.

Apparently some were making breaking bone gestures to Ramsey.
Original post by Mackay
Better than being a Stoke fan. Worst of the worst. They've won no neutrals over with their antics this weekend.

Well, some Arsenal fans chanted that they wanted Adebayor shot on the bus in Angola back in 2010, but everyone's quick to jump on the next one. Football just inevitably attracts pond scum from everywhere.
Original post by midnightice
Well, some Arsenal fans chanted that they wanted Adebayor shot on the bus in Angola back in 2010, but everyone's quick to jump on the next one. Football just inevitably attracts pond scum from everywhere.

Obviously, but you could argue the Tottenham HIV chants at Sol Campbell were equally deplorable. There's idiots in every fanbase, of course, but Stoke are the most recent - so they'll obviously attract attention.
Original post by Mackay

Definitely mate. Absolute bunch of vermin. Nearly as bad as spurs fans and their carry on calling Wenger a paedo and chants about Campbell.

That said, like has been posted above, Arsenal fans are guilty of chanting things about Jews and also some pretty bad stuff about Adebayor. I'll join in with a bit of spurs bashing, sing Viva Lazio but there's a line.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Definitely mate. Absolute bunch of vermin. Nearly as bad as spurs fans and their carry on calling Wenger a paedo and chants about Campbell.

That said, like has been posted above, Arsenal fans are guilty of chanting things about Jews and also some pretty bad stuff about Adebayor. I'll join in with a bit of spurs bashing, sing Viva Lazio but there's a line.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm all for saying Manchester is full of ****, but I'll draw the line at singing about Munich and making airplane gestures.
Just as long as you lot do.

Was loving Moh from AFTV (and Robbie for that matter) saying he would never sing songs about y*ds and was then caught on camera - and still tried to deny it on Twitter.
Alexis Sanchez is a gift from God. I think every Arsenal fan idolizes the guy.

Latest