University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Portsmouth university 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Anyone applied for biochem? :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Received an unconditional for International business, how many are they giving out do you reckon?
Reply 122
Original post by FELIXSHEPHERD
Received an unconditional for International business, how many are they giving out do you reckon?

just received an offer as well
Has anyone else received an offer for sports science ?
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Has anyone else received an offer for sports science ?

I have but I'm most likely rejecting it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an unconditional for English Lit. Even though Portsmouth is not my first choice I'm interested to see if anyone else has applied for this course :smile:
Original post by arjunnpatel97
Received an unconditional to study business management yesterday!!!:biggrin: buuuzzzzin

Ahh I got an offer for business management aswell!!
I have received my unconditional offer for Hospitality Management at Portsmouth Uni and my place is accepted and confirm now just the waiting game till September :h:
Original post by PottyLottie1993
I have received my unconditional offer for Hospitality Management at Portsmouth Uni and my place is accepted and confirm now just the waiting game till September :h:

Congrats so they are you firm choice ? I'm not sure about if to make them a firm or Kent
Congrats so they are you firm choice ? I'm not sure about if to make them a firm or Kent

Yeah as a mature student all my offers were unconditional so I accepted Portsmouth and rejected the rest, Its down to personal preference really have a look at reviews on both unis
Original post by PottyLottie1993
Yeah as a mature student all my offers were unconditional so I accepted Portsmouth and rejected the rest, Its down to personal preference really have a look at reviews on both unis

Ahh I shall thank you for the advice 😊
Original post by emilywenzel98
I have but I'm most likely rejecting it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh I'm going to check it out but I can see me making an insurance if the accommodation isn't as good as I would like
Ahh I shall thank you for the advice 😊

Have you had a look at Kent? Personally when I went down I wasn't too keen. But that's personal preference
Have you had a look at Kent? Personally when I went down I wasn't too keen. But that's personal preference

I haven't been down there yet I'm goin in Feb. Which campus did you check out ? Was it the Medway one ?
Yeah Medway! You could ask me questions but if you're going down anyway just see for yourself :smile:
I haven't been down there yet I'm goin in Feb. Which campus did you check out ? Was it the Medway one ?
Yeah Medway! You could ask me questions but if you're going down anyway just see for yourself :smile:

What was it about there that you didn't like personally ?
What was it about there that you didn't like personally ?

The accommodation is 15+ min walk to the class, rooms bit dull Town seemed dull, no community feel and facilities weren't great and whole place seemed outdated. But still go you may like it!
The accommodation is 15+ min walk to the class, rooms bit dull Town seemed dull, no community feel and facilities weren't great and whole place seemed outdated. But still go you may like it!

Ahh well I'm going to see both of them next month I will let you know what you I think
Original post by Tessie Ericsson
I've got an unconditional for English Lit. Even though Portsmouth is not my first choice I'm interested to see if anyone else has applied for this course :smile:

I’ve applied for English Lit and History
I've got an offer for Accounting and Finance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending