The Student Room Group

Feel like I hate all humans/everyone?

I would say that I am a highly observant person. I am good at picking up little things and reading people's body language. I was badly bullied for most of my school life, and then I had an episode happen to me in uni where people responded in a really nasty way to me and I learned that I had more 'fake friends' than true ones. It's not just with me, just the way I see people talking about other people. Human beings are just such nasty and mean people. They are rude, inconsiderate and heartless, they don't care if they hurt other people's feelings. I know not all of them are like that but most are.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect as I'm not but I would like to think that I was raised well, I'm not bitchy and I never go out of my way to hurt someone's feelings, especially if they haven't done anything to me. It's getting to the point that it's affecting my emotional health greatly, like I don't know who to trust anymore. So many people have been mean to me that I don't even want to talk to anyone anymore or get close to anyone. I feel like it's rare to meet genuinely nice people. I hate even going out in public nowadays because I just don't want to be around people anymore since it seems like the majority are just nasty and not nice at all. How can I stop letting this ruin my happiness?

Scroll to see replies

I'm like this, I feel like I hate the world. I love to over analyse everything and everyone....but I realised, no one is genuinely nice, neither are we. Everyone has faults, we have faults. You can't expect perfection from an imperfect species. :smile:
This e with the most stupid ideas have the loudest voices, you need to seek out the good people but believe me, they exist :h: also, you don't need to spend the rest of your life surrounded by loads of people, you can have a select group of friends whom you can rely on and just own loads of animals lol, that's my plan
Reply 3
In some ways I agree.

People can be incredibly selfish and thoughtless. While I get on well with most people finding someone you really like is quite rare.

This might interest you.

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/10/30-traits-of-empath.html
Reply 4
Original post by stefano865
In some ways I agree.

People can be incredibly selfish and thoughtless. While I get on well with most people finding someone you really like is quite rare.

This might interest you.

Everyone always says the exact same thing- 'everyone else is selfish and thoughtless'.
In some ways I agree.

This might interest you.

Oh my God! I could say yes to nearly ALL of those :eek:
Sorry you feel like that :console:

But you have to love the world for it to love you back :yep: After all, nothing can resist the power of love/kindness/compassion :h:

Just don't let people get you down and be happy with the example that you're continually striving to set :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm like this, I feel like I hate the world. I love to over analyse everything and everyone....but I realised, no one is genuinely nice, neither are we. Everyone has faults, we have faults. You can't expect perfection from an imperfect species. :smile:

:sad: you hate even me, kudiye?

:bawling::bawling:
Original post by nucdev
:sad: you hate even me, kudiye?

:bawling::bawling:

No you seem like a lovely human, that is rare, so I'm going to treasure your presence :-)
Reply 9
Original post by rap11
Everyone always says the exact same thing- 'everyone else is selfish and thoughtless'.

I don't feel that way.

I don't have the whole 'life is unfair' thing going on at all.

But I do recognise that some very thoughtful people often find life harder. I have come across a few people like this.
Reply 10
No you seem like a lovely human, that is rare, so I'm going to treasure your presence :-)

:rofl::rofl: Lmao I've never been told that before

Aww thank you, kudiye.
Oh my God! I could say yes to nearly ALL of those :eek:

Cool.

Self-knowledge is important right.
I realise that the extreme majority of humans only truly give a **** about themselves deep down, but that doesn't make me hate them.
Reply 13
Yeah humans are despicable creatures
but some of them aren't so bad you know :smile:
Reply 14
I don't feel that way.

I don't have the whole 'life is unfair' thing going on at all.

But I do recognise that some very thoughtful people often find life harder. I have come across a few people like this.

That because they analyse stuff. People that don't care have a much better life just simply because they dont give a ****.
inb4 everyone who responds is some kind of edgy, misanthropic loser
Reply 16
Original post by z33
Yeah humans are despicable creatures
but some of them aren't so bad you know :smile:

name one.
Original post by rap11
That because they analyse stuff. People that don't care have a much better life just simply because they dont give a ****.

Yep that's true.
Reply 18
Original post by rap11
name one.

well... I don't know actually there's no perfect humans
but parents who are good to their children and are supportive of them are good people imo
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
I would say that I am a highly observant person. I am good at picking up little things and reading people's body language. I was badly bullied for most of my school life, and then I had an episode happen to me in uni where people re....sponded in a really nasty way to me and I learned that I had more 'fake friends' than true ones. It's not just with me, just the way I see people talking about other people. Human beings are just such nasty and mean people. They are rude, inconsiderate and heartless, they don't care if they hurt other people's feelings. I know not all of them are like that but most are.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect as I'm not but I would like to think that I was raised well, I'm not bitchy and I never go out of my way to hurt someone's feelings, especially if they haven't done anything to me. It's getting to the point that it's affecting my emotional health greatly, like I don't know who to trust anymore. So many people have been mean to me that I don't even want to talk to anyone anymore or get close to anyone. I feel like it's rare to meet genuinely nice people. I hate even going out in public nowadays because I just don't want to be around people anymore since it seems like the majority are just nasty and not nice at all. How can I stop letting this ruin my happiness?

Hold up wait, Don't shoot up any schools!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending