Patrick Schwarzenegger

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by yoda123

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Patrick Schwarzenegger

I am a strait male and voted Arnold.
Reply 2
Which one doesn't look like he's on a huge amount of steroids?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being a guy its not easy to say, hence not voting, but celebrity offspring annoy me as they've done nothing to deserve being where they are, just get born, so you can tell Arnold really had to work to get there which is impressive, steroids or not so perhaps in that way more attractive.
Both of them are plain
Neither of them are attractive in my opinion
Arnie, because he's richer, money is attractive
Reply 7
Patrick
Patrick Schwarzenegger...no doubt.
Who in their right mind would go for Arnold out of the two. They guy looks crippled by his size. Not elegant but cumbersome and bulky.

Posted from TSR Mobile
arnold he near enough runs california
none.
Original post by Eveiebaby
Who in their right mind would go for Arnold out of the two. They guy looks crippled by his size. Not elegant but cumbersome and bulky.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't need speed that much when you're that big. You are the thing people are using their speed to escape from.

Anyone who picks Patrick here has to come to terms with who he was dating.....Miley Cyrus.
Original post by Jebedee
You don't need speed that much when you're that big. You are the thing people are using their speed to escape from.

Anyone who picks Patrick here has to come to terms with who he was dating.....Miley Cyrus.

PMSL. If you say so.

It's not about speed. It just looks inelegant to be massive like that. Elegance is attractive. OP gave us two options of which neither is my personal ideal.
Original post by xobeauty
Both of them are plain

Are you serious...? Now I understand why some girls are single and they constantly complain that they are... Because they hold men to so ****ing high standard that they have to be male models to even be considered to go out on a date with them... Stop moaning and FFS lower your standards. You're going to be single for the rest of your lives with that attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by AmazingArry
Are you serious...? Now I understand why some girls are single and they constantly complain that they are... Because they hold men to so ****ing high standard that they have to be male models to even be considered to go out on a date with them... Stop moaning and FFS lower your standards. You're going to be single for the rest of your lives with that attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This thread proves why I'm single...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eveiebaby
PMSL. If you say so.

It's not about speed. It just looks inelegant to be massive like that. Elegance is attractive. OP gave us two options of which neither is my personal ideal.

I think the ideal would be leaning far closer to the Arnie example than the Patrick one.
I must admit, I don't like body building so Arnie is a no..
However I prefer chubbyish men with body hair and facial hair.. So I suppose neither of them are particularly attractive in my opinion :/
Reply 18
Original post by kerryrevie
I must admit, I don't like body building so Arnie is a no..
However I prefer chubbyish men with body hair and facial hair.. So I suppose neither of them are particularly attractive in my opinion :/

There's hope for me in this thread at last!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Andy98
There's hope for me in this thread at last!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There deffo is :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending