The Student Room Group

Craziest dream experiences?

most bizarre one for me would be when i had a dream within a dream within a dream (2 false awakenings). First one was at a party, which was about to finish. Was walking home on my own then some dark male looking figure just comes out of nowhere and starts chasing me, I'm so panicked i fall over when i turn around to run. i could see him catching up to me as i stood up but i woke up in shock before anything serious happened.

Feel relieved at this point thinking I just had a bad dream and i get out of bed, but then later on in school the girl I liked at the time (but never had the courage to speak to) ends up asking me out, she hardly ever spoke and never ever spoke to me, again the shock made me "wake up", for the 2nd time. This time i wake up outside broad daylight, i feel like im being cooked in an oven and somethings is carrying me in my bed, I look below/around my bed...and im in the middle of a desert on a ****ing elephant :colonhash:.

After that I wake up for real - I could tell because i was woken by my mum splashing cold water in my face :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by GO97
most bizarre one for me would be when i had a dream within a dream within a dream (2 false awakenings). First one was at a party, which was about to finish. Was walking home on my own then some dark male looking figure just comes out of nowhere and starts chasing me, I'm so panicked i fall over when i turn around to run. woke up in shock before he could get me.

Feel relieved at this point thinking I just had a bad dream and i get out of bed, but then later on in school the girl I liked at the time (but never had the courage to speak to) ends up asking me out, she hardly ever spoke and never ever spoke to me, again the shock made me "wake up", for the 2nd time. This time i wake up outside broad daylight, i feel like im being cooked in an oven and somethings is carrying me in my bed, I look below/around my bed...and im in the middle of a desert on a ****ing elephant :colonhash:.

After that I wake up for real - I could tell because i was woken by my mum pouring cold water on me :smile:

Well, I had the strangest dream on "01-16-16" I was with 3 guys and I was in some kind of woods or forest and I saw snakes on trees which were kind of large and then I saw a woman that was normal sized walking and I saw a large Milk snake follow her along the way. She took it and bit its head off and spit the venom out on a crystal ball and looked at me and the rest of the guys I was with and asked for one of our names, no one said mine then I ran off from them and saw more snakes around my way then I saw a guy around the way and he was friendly and ask If I was alright? If I could remember then I left and went resting under a cover but the woman was with the guys I ran off from and lifted up the cover and I ran off and away half naked... One of strangest dream and of the first I've ever dreamed about snakes in my entire life.
Reply 2
Original post by Gee2016
Well, I had the strangest dream on "01-16-16" I was with 3 guys and I was in some kind of woods or forest and I saw snakes on trees which were kind of large and then I saw a woman that was normal sized walking and I saw a large Milk snake follow her along the way. She took it and bit its head off and spit the venom out on a crystal ball and looked at me and the rest of the guys I was with and asked for one of our names, no one said mine then I ran off from them and saw more snakes around my way then I saw a guy around the way and he was friendly and ask If I was alright? If I could remember then I left and went resting under a cover but the woman was with the guys I ran off from and lifted up the cover and I ran off and away half naked... One of strangest dream and of the first I've ever dreamed about snakes in my entire life.

lmao thats some trippy stuff. looking up snake symbolism in dreams and says it can mean fear, transformation or hidden knowledge.
Reply 3
Original post by GO97
lmao thats some trippy stuff. looking up snake symbolism in dreams and says it can mean fear, transformation or hidden knowledge.

Yes, I've read about that too... the crazy thing about it is that I've broken up from a 2 year engagement 6 mos. ago and it wasn't a good one either and I've moved to another state due to it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Gee2016
Yes, I've read about that too... the crazy thing about it is that I've broken up from a 2 year engagement 6 mos. ago and it wasn't a good one either and I've moved to another state due to it.

"Snakes or serpents indicate you’re in the process of healing and resolving issues"
"Snakes or serpents tend to show up in dreams in times of transition and transformation"

:s-smilie: dreams can be very interesting
Reply 5
Original post by GO97
"Snakes or serpents indicate you’re in the process of healing and resolving issues"
"Snakes or serpents tend to show up in dreams in times of transition and transformation"

:s-smilie: dreams can be very interesting

Tell me about it :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by Gee2016
Tell me about it :tongue:

I wish mine had that much meaning, they just seem completely random
My strangest dreams were either one of the two;

Being chased by Nazi's on speedboats, in some massive lake in Scandinavia.
It was a thrilling chase. :biggrin:

OR

That a girl that I was seeing at the time was calling me, and I couldn't pick up the phone.
It was so realistic in that sense that when awoken I really did have to check my phone to see if I had a call.
Sadly enough this was at the time where it all broke off.. sad really. :cry:
Reply 8
Original post by fr0sr_
My strangest dreams were either one of the two;

Being chased by Nazi's on speedboats, in some massive lake in Scandinavia.
It was a thrilling chase. :biggrin:

OR

That a girl that I was seeing at the time was calling me, and I couldn't pick up the phone.
It was so realistic in that sense that when awoken I really did have to check my phone to see if I had a call.
Sadly enough this was at the time where it all broke off.. sad really. :cry:

That's crazy bro....

Quick Reply

Latest