The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Offer Holders 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coolguy123456
I got an offer yesterday for maths with econ! When did people receive their offer holder packs ?

I got an offer on the 17th December and my offer pack arrived around the 21st or 22nd so not too long.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by smegsxo
I got an offer on the 17th December and my offer pack arrived around the 21st or 22nd so not too long.

Thanks! Are you firming LSE?
Thanks! Are you firming LSE?

No problem :smile: yes, I've firmed LSE and insured Essex, what about you?
I got an offer yesterday for maths with econ! When did people receive their offer holder packs ?

you can see last years guide at the url below, it doesn't change much each year.

Yours should arrive in about week depending on your location with the official letter.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/InformationforOfferHolders/2015-Undergraduate-Offer-Guide.pdf
Original post by smegsxo
No problem :smile: yes, I've firmed LSE and insured Essex, what about you?

Firming lse and insuring either Warwick or Edinburgh
Reply 125
lse > ucl no? (in econ at least?)
Got an offer for Politics a few days back!
Reply 127
Original post by Ch98
lse > ucl no? (in econ at least?)

In everything imo
Offer for philosophy, logic&scientific method on 4th January:wink:
Original post by Pizzicato
Offer for philosophy, logic&scientific method on 4th January:wink:

Yesssss!! Well done!! So happy for you!! :biggrin:

Are you firming? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
Yesssss!! Well done!! So happy for you!! :biggrin:

Are you firming? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!:biggrin: Yes, I am firming LSE. What about you?:smile:
Firmed LSE for L101 Economics! (A*AA +A in fm AS) Insured UCL.

Anyone in a similar position? And when r the halls of residence open for application?
Original post by thesmallman
Firmed LSE for L101 Economics! (A*AA +A in fm AS) Insured UCL.

Anyone in a similar position? And when r the halls of residence open for application?

If you go on the hallpad website it shows that applications for 2016-2017 open in February.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone receive their offer during the 4-week email, and if so, what week were you in?
Hi guys,

I got an offer to study law.

I wanted to ask how is the standard of teaching? E.g: is there good academic support

How many students are in the classes?

And are the facilities good?
Original post by abdulmilad
Hi guys,

I got an offer to study law.

I wanted to ask how is the standard of teaching? E.g: is there good academic support

How many students are in the classes?

And are the facilities good?

What were your grades/extra-curricular activities?

For Law, LSE is number 3 in the UK according to the Complete University Guide, so I'd only assume that the quality of teaching is brilliant, although I can't say that out of experience.
Original post by Disierd
What were your grades/extra-curricular activities?

For Law, LSE is number 3 in the UK according to the Complete University Guide, so I'd only assume that the quality of teaching is brilliant, although I can't say that out of experience.

Don't focus on rankings too much. If LSE was ranked 10th next year by the Complete University Guide, it would still be the best place to study law outside of Oxford.

Tables are volatile and don't mean much. LSE is a solid top 3 University regardless. :smile:

when did you receive your 8 week email?
Original post by Pizzicato
Thank you!:biggrin: Yes, I am firming LSE. What about you?:smile:

Yes pretty confident! Just waiting to hear back from St Andrews... What halls are you thinking? I'm so lost with it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Not sure what uni to choose (i already got lse) because i'm from france (also applying to french ones), my main concern is the student life there. Like how do you spend you week? Idk just to have an idea of what could be my life in a few months...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending