I'm a serial cheater. AMA :)

Scroll to see replies

why can't they leave things alone ?
Original post by the bear
why can't they leave things alone ?

agreed, the current over-production hurts everyone: look at venezuela
Original post by Fudge Eye Nah
I'm a guy.

I never get into a relationship knowing I'm going to cheat.

then maybe just break up with your partner when you get to that point. i would rather you break up with me than cheat on me anyday
what does it mean if you shake it more than twice ?
Can you like... Stop? Please?
I've been cheated on once. Call it what you want.

That's even worse. You know how it feels to be cheated upon and you put others through what you felt.
Original post by Major Zero
That's even worse. You know how it feels to be cheated upon and you put others through what you felt.

Don't care. I have my fun.
u ratha not b in a relationship dan a cheater, ur hurtin sum1 n plzzz dont
It could well be a problem that is a result of childhood issues, in which case a counsellor or therapist might be help. Yes it sounds minor but it could be part of a big problem and the earlier you address the better in my opinion. Counselling is readily available from universities and through GP.
I've cheated in all of my relationships.

Either because I fell for someone else or because I got bored and felt like I wasn't getting enough intimacy. I know this makes me a bad person, and I know that I'm not ready for commitment.

This is so disrespectful to every partner you were with. Cheating and getting away with it is not an honour nor a joke. The only question I have for you is why act like it is?
Reply 30

Either because I fell for someone else or because I got bored and felt like I wasn't getting enough intimacy. I know this makes me a bad person, and I know that I'm not ready for commitment.

You're a dick.
Original post by Awais_
You're a dick.

You got unbanned then?

I hope that when you finally settle down with someone, they cheat on you - when you least expect it. :h:
Original post by SonOfTheGun
>poly-amorous

That's such a BS term, like people are trying intellectualise their disloyalty.
In its proper usage, no it isn't. It describes people who have feelings for more than one person, not necessarily sleep with more than one person.
Original post by Tootles
In its proper usage, no it isn't. It describes people who have feelings for more than one person, not necessarily sleep with more than one person.

Just because you've given it a broadly intellectual sounding name, does not suddenly make it ok

It's like when when some kid it misbehaving and you say, 'oh don't mind him, he just has little **** syndrome.'
Reply 35
Original post by Kholmes1
You got unbanned then?

It was a red card ban. Not a perma ban - black card.

It was one week i guess.
Do you feel guilty?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Do you think your inability to commit makes you an interesting person?
Original post by missytwinpeaks
Do you feel guilty?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only slightly.
Original post by Lacesso
Do you think your inability to commit makes you an interesting person?

Possibly.

Quick Reply

Latest