The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sameer9023423
Got my LSE offer last night!!
applied with my actual A-level results and got myself an unconditional offer :smile:

Nice! Mind me asking what GCSE and A level results you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anybody have any info about the format of a Lancaster law interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by weasleyfan29
Hopefully soon.. the wait is making me crazy haha

have you heard from anywhere else?

I heard from Queen Mary, SOAS, City
Original post by Paris16eme
I also have an offer from Sheffield for Law.
Which uni's have people applied to?
Has anyone heard back from LNAT uni's?

I've applied to three LNAT unis (Glasgow, Bristol and Durham) and I've got offers for Glasgow and Bristol but I haven't heard back from Durham yet.
Reply 1304
Original post by connieiscrazy
Is anyone still waiting for Nottingham?

yes:ciao: its killing me ahah, is it just nottingham you're waiting for?
Desperately waiting for my response from UCL despite knowing the LNAT was the worst exam I've sat in my life. :frown:
Reply 1306
anyone know roughly what Nottingham are looking for with the LNAT? more focus on the multiple choice or the essay?
Original post by lks97
anyone know roughly what Nottingham are looking for with the LNAT? more focus on the multiple choice or the essay?

May I ask, where else you applied?
Original post by lks97
yes:ciao: its killing me ahah, is it just nottingham you're waiting for?

Durham as well. I've given up hoping now and just trying to forget before it distracts me lmfao
Reply 1309
Original post by Cholesta
May I ask, where else you applied?

yeah of course, I applied to Nottingham, York, Exeter, Birmingham and UEA
It's just Nottingham I'm waiting for, so frustrating!😩
How about you?
Original post by lks97
yeah of course, I applied to Nottingham, York, Exeter, Birmingham and UEA
It's just Nottingham I'm waiting for, so frustrating!😩
How about you?

It's my son. He has offers from Nottingham, Bristol and Glasgow. Rejected last week by UCL and waiting for LSE. Reapplied this year as he marginally missed his offer for LSE. Had a panic attack on anniversary of his dad's death, during his exam. LSE wouldn't take him, even with extenuating circumstances. Notts look at the score, if that helps.
Reply 1311
Original post by Cholesta
It's my son. He has offers from Nottingham, Bristol and Glasgow. Rejected last week by UCL and waiting for LSE. Reapplied this year as he marginally missed his offer for LSE. Had a panic attack on anniversary of his dad's death, during his exam. LSE wouldn't take him, even with extenuating circumstances. Notts look at the score, if that helps.

Oh wow he's applied to amazing universities then! Well done to him for his offers.
That's such a shame, I hope everything goes well for him this time around!
thank you that does help :smile:
Still not heard anything from ucl, good sign?
Original post by baconwoo
Still not heard anything from ucl, good sign?

Not good, not bad...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow I was soooo stressed that everyone is getting offers from Notts except me and now, after reading the thread, it looks like we're all in this together :wink: !
Am I the only one that is predicting rejection from Notts due to lnat?? Never before have I felt sooo stupid than that day I was taking the lnat...
Reply 1315
Original post by itsmecatherine
Wow I was soooo stressed that everyone is getting offers from Notts except me and now, after reading the thread, it looks like we're all in this together :wink: !
Am I the only one that is predicting rejection from Notts due to lnat?? Never before have I felt sooo stupid than that day I was taking the lnat...

You sound exactly like me😂😂 we've been 'gathered and held' 😩 yeah I found it really difficult not a clue how it went, but not well enough clearly.. even more terrifying now that the deadlines passed, every email I get makes me feel sick😂
Excited by this AAB from Cardiff gents. They say the Law and German course there is good.
anyone waiting for kings?
Original post by dfradkin
anyone waiting for kings?

waiting for king's since October :'( they are my first choice :frown:
Original post by Kingston97
waiting for king's since October :'( they are my first choice :frown:

same, got rejected by ucl due to lnat :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending