The Student Room Group

IGCSE English Language Exam

Please can someone confirm whether or not it is, in theory, still possible to book an exam slot in 2016 for IGCSE English Language?

Sorry, I realise this is such straightforward stuff but I seem to be going round in circles on the net trying to get the answer - this must be common knowledge here so it's the best place to ask...just wanted to be clear I'm really not being lazy. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by jodie222
Please can someone confirm whether or not it is, in theory, still possible to book an exam slot in 2016 for IGCSE English Language?

Sorry, I realise this is such straightforward stuff but I seem to be going round in circles on the net trying to get the answer - this must be common knowledge here so it's the best place to ask...just wanted to be clear I'm really not being lazy. :smile:

It really depend on which exam board and when you want to do it.
Reply 2
Original post by LivToBe
It really depend on which exam board and when you want to do it.

I LivToBe thank you for answering.

I've seen a fast track online course for Edexcel and would like to sit it in June - I believe that in their case they only do exams in January and June?

I don't really mind which exam board it is to be honest or how far I have to travel to take the exam, I would just like to take sit it at some point in 2016 and not waste yet another year.

I have a lot of time of my hands at the moment to do it and already have a good standard of English with a Grade A English Literature A Level. I'm a prolific reader and love learning so I do believe I can give it a really good shot even in such a short period of time - it's just the actual practicalities of the exam slot booking that I'm trying to solve.
Reply 3
Original post by jodie222
I LivToBe thank you for answering.

I've seen a fast track online course for Edexcel and would like to sit it in June - I believe that in their case they only do exams in January and June?

I don't really mind which exam board it is to be honest or how far I have to travel to take the exam, I would just like to take sit it at some point in 2016 and not waste yet another year.

I have a lot of time of my hands at the moment to do it and already have a good standard of English with a Grade A English Literature A Level. I'm a prolific reader and love learning so I do believe I can give it a really good shot even in such a short period of time - it's just the actual practicalities of the exam slot booking that I'm trying to solve.

Hope you do well for your exams regardless!! Just sat the January 2016 exam papet for Edexcel IGCSE English Language A.
Reply 4
Original post by LivToBe
Hope you do well for your exams regardless!! Just sat the January 2016 exam papet for Edexcel IGCSE English Language A.

Oh, how do you feel about it? Hope you get the result you want!
Reply 5
By the way I have now solved this problem and have found a centre. :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending