The Student Room Group

I hate depression.

**** you depression. :frown:
So do I, all "invisible" (not obvious on the outside) disabilities are really hard for others to understand and empathise with because they are unable to directly see them, expecially with depression and anxity because no to people suffer from it in the same way. Best thing to do is to keep talkig ad sharing your feelings as you are not alone most people will suffer depression at some point in there life <3 xxx
Reply 2
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
So do I, all "invisible" (not obvious on the outside) disabilities are really hard for others to understand and empathise with because they are unable to directly see them, expecially with depression and anxity because no to people suffer from it in the same way. Best thing to do is to keep talkig ad sharing your feelings as you are not alone most people will suffer depression at some point in there life <3 xxx

Yeah exactly.

I am my own worse enemy as I just dont talk to anyone face to face about it. I feel to ashamed to do it.
Just try to be happy and enjoy life.
Original post by rap11
**** you depression. :frown:

Depression can be difficult because it takes away your motivation to do anything. However it's important you try and do at least something on the days you feel depressed.

Best wishes from me on being free from it.
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
Just try to be happy and enjoy life.

and try not to laugh at bad pi-rad jokes
"Our hell comes from inside ourselves"
I hate anxiety with a passion, I hate anything that gets in the way of life and tasks. I hate that other people (teachers mainly) fail to understand these issues.

Quick Reply

Latest