The Student Room Group

Why am I like this? :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiceTheSlice
They say practice makes perfect. So how do you count cows?

Well you take a cowculator :cool:

please channel that anger

I keep it inside usually or a lot
It is probably why I can't make friends and why I'm so shy a lot of the time and everything else about me that's odd
Original post by cranbrook_aspie
Yep, all the time:smile:

Do you even realise how much of an effect calling an Asperger's sufferer a 'sensitive little retard' has? Idiot. I sure as hell hope you have a kid with Asperger's, then you'll realise how much of a struggle it is.

I have a brother with aspies and he's nowhere near as bitter as you are, excuses excuses excuses
Original post by Das Ich Man
I have a brother with aspies and he's nowhere near as bitter as you are, excuses excuses excuses

...Yeah, right.

Is that the reason you refused to offer advice or help and instead chose to insult me, dick head.
Original post by Anonymous
Is that the reason you refused to offer advice or help and instead chose to insult me, dick head.

I'm testing your sensitivity. It's far more useful than the vague pseudo-scientific diagnostic everyone else is giving you. It sounds like you have anger issues, you're far too defensive.
I'm testing your sensitivity. It's far more useful than the vague pseudo-scientific diagnostic everyone else is giving you. It sounds like you have anger issues, you're far too defensive.

No irl I keep it inside a lot.
No irl I keep it inside a lot.

You think you do, you might be surprised how easy it is for people to pick up on these things.
You think you do, you might be surprised how easy it is for people to pick up on these things.

OK, Is it worth speaking to someone about my suspicions of having ASD or not?
I keep it inside usually or a lot

You are doing well

now watch this video of 2 wrestlers - Kane and Edge

[video="youtube;cZwtE0movAM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZwtE0movAM[/video]
OK, Is it worth speaking to someone about my suspicions of having ASD or not?

Of course it is. Don't bother with what anyone here has said go see a professional.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending