The Student Room Group

1st Year Medic at Liverpool - Ask Me Anything!

As the title says! :smile:
how does it feel being a medcel?
Sorry, what?
Describe the pathogenesis of special snowflake syndrome (10 marks)
Original post by seanbolton94
As the title says! :smile:

How is it going!! Have you started working in hospitals yet or is that too early?
Original post by mil88
How is it going!! Have you started working in hospitals yet or is that too early?

I love it and It's getting so much better as time goes on! No hospital placements yet, we start those next year. We have clinical skills thought which gets us prepped for the placements :smile:
Original post by Democracy

I love you!
Original post by Democracy

Was this sarcastic remark truly necessary? I'm just trying to answer any questions people thinking of applying might have. I would have appreciated the option to ask questions when I was applying.
Was this sarcastic remark truly necessary? I'm just trying to answer any questions people thinking of applying might have. I would have appreciated the option to ask questions when I was applying.

Well really, what do you expect me to say?

We're all here to help the applicants out - it's part of the reason why most of us have stuck around long after we've got into medical school (or graduated) ourselves.

In fact, we're so keen on it that there are four megathreads pinned at the top of the forum, which you are more than welcome to post in. Or the unanswered threads in the forum itself.

AMAs have always been made by new-ish users who are less interested in helping out, and more interested in just a bit of adulation. Who then promptly disappear once the AMA quietens down. Not all that helpful really.

I might be a sarcastic ******, but I'm far from the only one who feels this way!
Reply 9

That is pretty much the entire point of this forum. There are lots of questions already - go ahead and answer them!
When do they teach you how to steal ladders?
Ive got an interview at liverpool, have you got any tips for me? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending