The Student Room Group

Do you still drink milk?

post removed
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

hell yeh i drink milk with Oreos :u:
No I just ask my Mum for a bitty
bitty.jpg
with cereal and coffee/tea, yeah, on its own, no.
Reply 4
I would've asked or expected to have been asked who doesn't?!

LOL, doesn't everybody? Guess not. :/
Reply 5
uh yeah
how else am i meant to have my cereal/ cookies/ oreos/ digestives/ nutella on toast?

¬_¬
Freaking love the stuff :biggrin:
I drink milk with tea pretty much every day, although I do drink it on it's own occasionally
Reply 8
Yes have it in my cornflakes
Reply 9
Alpro soya milk : )
Original post by jshep000
No I just ask my Mum for a bitty
bitty.jpg

*titty

(Oh lord, what am I even saying?) :facepalm:
awww no that sucks!!

I don't drink cows milk because I read a study that demonstrated a link between drinking milk and type 1 diabetes but I love Alpro... It sucks that you can't have it : (
I am trying to drink it more again because I worry about my (low) calcium intake. :s-smilie:
Reply 13
I drink milk, usually full fat organic if I can, good for protein, calcium and b vitamins. If organic isn't available I will still drink normal milk though. on its own ehh sometimes maybe with a bit of honey every now and again.
Original post by flyingpanda
*titty

(Oh lord, what am I even saying?) :facepalm:

No hahaha bitty is what is said in Little Britian :biggrin:
I loooove drinking milk.
Altho doesnt really agree with my stomach so i dont drink it as much as id like, altho i get random cravings for milk when i just go down without my mum knowing and have a few nice, cold glasses of milk :love:
(edited 8 years ago)
It's all about that blue cap Cravendale.
Original post by Star-girl
I am trying to drink it more again because I worry about my (low) calcium intake. :s-smilie:

It might be a good idea to increase the amount of peas you eat.

For every cup of milk there is 300mg of calcium whereas for every cup of peas there is 360mg of calcium. Drinking more milk has health risks associated with it so peas are definitely the superior choice : )
Holy crap... Thats 50 shades of nasty...
Yeah all dairy products have links to cancer... He coo coo for cocoa puffs haha

Quick Reply

Latest