The Student Room Group

Computer Science related EPQ title suggestions

I have to start my EPQ soon and was wondering if anybody had any titles related to computer science.

I am doing the dissertation rather than the artefact.

Thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
AI
Reply 3
Original post by JickDee
AI

Thanks for the reply! Was thinking of doing that but didnt know what to write about specifically as the title needs to be something specific from what i have been told. As if you research something too broad you get low marks.
Reply 4
implications of quantum computing on the future development of AI
I did mine on whether AI could "replicate a human level of intelligence" and then looked into knowledge, creativity and affective computing!

Alternatively I had an interesting interview question on whether we "need computers for computer science" (ie looking at computational processes or algorithms which don't technically need computer hardware)

Depends what you're into...doing EPQ introduced a whole load of topics related to AI, things like language processing; computer vision and biometrics and robotics! Have a brief read around and see if there's anything that really interests you!
Reply 6
Thanks for the responses! I will have a look into these and hopefully i can get a good question from these.

Quick Reply

Latest