The Student Room Group

Would you rather be a known murderer or a known paedophile?

heard this question being asked in different games quite a lot so thoght i would start it here , what is worse?

Scroll to see replies

None of those
Think I'd rather be a known murderer. Pedophiles have no place in society. People may be afraid of me if I'm a murderer so they'll leave me alone but they may try and kill me if I'm pedophile :frown: idk
I guess I'd rather be known as the guy who would kill you because you messed with him, rather than the guy you would kill because he messed with kids.
murderer
Original post by WoodyMKC
I guess I'd rather be known as the guy who would kill you because you messed with him, rather than the guy you would kill because he messed with kids.

You said it way better than me lol.
Reply 6
I'd rather be known as a murderer who killed paedophiles
Probably murderer, one its less disgusting and two your less likely to be tortured and killed etc.
murderer
you gain a lot of respect in prison with that tag as you lord the wings
rather than a nonce who will get shank in the shower on day 1
Reply 9
Pretty easy question to answer. Murderer, definitely. Murder can be justified in some instances. Paedophillia can never be justified in any way, shape or form.
Why not both?
Original post by CasperlEE
heard this question being asked in different games quite a lot so thoght i would start it here , what is worse?

Murderer, but I would settle for nothing less than genocide instigator.
Reply 12
murderer
Lmfao imagine someone on here says paedophile, nonce should be investigated and banned from TSR immediately.
Original post by WoodyMKC

Pedant alert but you don't need to commit a crime or harm anybody to be a paedophile whereas to be a murderer, you do.

Paedophiles generate more hatred among society I would say though and people will automatically assume you've harmed kids (evident in the thread). It would be more dangerous to live as a known paedophile. Tough question.
Reply 15
Pedo =/= child molester
murderer
Original post by Wilfred Little
Pedant alert but you don't need to commit a crime or harm anybody to be a paedophile whereas to be a murderer, you do.

Paedophiles generate more hatred among society I would say though and people will automatically assume you've harmed kids (evident in the thread). It would be more dangerous to live as a known paedophile. Tough question.

Original post by RobML
Pedo =/= child molester

It has been a sad fact across the years on TSR that I have constantly had to make this point in these types of thread.

It makes me very glad to have been beaten to it so quickly and by multiple people.
Original post by cherryred90s
Think I'd rather be a known murderer. Pedophiles have no place in society. People may be afraid of me if I'm a murderer so they'll leave me alone but they may try and kill me if I'm pedophile :frown: idk

What if you were a child killer?
I would want to be Dexter.

Quick Reply

Latest