The Student Room Group

muslim brothers help me :)

Scroll to see replies

How do you know he's even Christian? Do you mean he is white? We don't use religion here as an identity .
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I'm a Muslim girl, i'm not religious but I do wear a hijab. At College I'm kinda certain this christian guy fancies me. I don't like him bk.

Signs that makes me think he's crushing:
Glances often
Helps me without asking
Use to stare alot

What can I do to divert thinking?

I'm a guy.
Honestly, the staring is probably nothing. I always, always stare at people for some reason. Could be because i'm day dreaming or i'm thinking of something. There tend to be certain people or certain positions in the room i'm directed towards and like to stare at but that isn't anything.

I also watch peoples mouths when they speak, it doesn't mean i want to kiss them.

I have realised a lot of girls overthink these things and have probably given off this impression to a lot of them but that's not my intention at all.

Helping without asking doesn't really mean that much really and glancing could be the same idea as staring.

Anyway, if this hypothetical situation was true, i'd recommend increasing your eeman and just keep on remembering allah. Don't other think it though. Also hang around with a lot of sincere and righteous people also, they should keep you from going astray.

*also, i tend to stare at certain people or places. Just because it's only you it doesn't mean anything.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zayn Malik
Provide pics pls OP

Don't tag the bengali swine in future, thx

That's racist. No matter how you justify saying that, it wrong. Calling any race pigs because of their race is immoral and unislamic so just never do it OK.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmazingArry
That's racist. No matter how you justify saying that, it wrong. Calling any race pigs because of their race is immoral and unislamic so just never do it OK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's ex mus
He's ex mus

I'm atheist, are you going to be racist to everyone who isn't Muslim. Don't be so stubborn. God gave people free will and you have to respect that. Nothing wrong believing in something or not believing something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's ex mus

So what? It's still racist and shows that you're bitter he's left Islam.
Original post by AmazingArry
I'm atheist, are you going to be racist to everyone who isn't Muslim. Don't be so stubborn. God gave people free will and you have to respect that. Nothing wrong believing in something or not believing something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I reported her post for racism.
Here arrives the butthurts who fail to understand the concept of a joke
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I reported her post for racism.

You saved me from doing it. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, as a fellow muslim sister I felt the need to reply to your post even though you wanted a guy's opinion. Mine is that its best you dont worry about it too much, the more you worry the more you'll think about it and start trying to solve the problem yourself when in actual fact, there is no point. However, do not give in, just ignore his attempts no matter how much he stares lol I know your not that thick to do something stupid with him :smile:

Oh it's a joke? WELL THAT MAKES IT OK THEN?! Of course not... It's not tolerated in the real world, and it not tolerated here or anywhere that has a sense of morality.

Find a better way to tell A JOKE BECAUSE ITS NOT FUNNY!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I fail to see where the "joke" is in calling someone a Bengali swine because of being an ex-Muslim..
Reply 112
I'm a muslim girl and also wear the hijab. I started college last September and i realised that a few "white" guys liked me. One of them even said he loves me and he called me abe but I just ignored him (I didn't want to be mean but i didn't like how he said it). i think you should just wait it out for a while because no offence to any guy but most men aren't serious about crushes.
Original post by Haloxx
I'm a muslim girl and also wear the hijab. I started college last September and i realised that a few "white" guys liked me. One of them even said he loves me and he called me abe but I just ignored him (I didn't want to be mean but i didn't like how he said it). i think you should just wait it out for a while because no offence to any guy but most men aren't serious about crushes.

Short for Abraham? :s-smilie:
Reply 114
There's only one solution really..stay at home.

Jks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending