The Student Room Group

I've been a catfish, AMA!

I was a catfish but I have stopped now. It's a pretty serious issue on the Internet nowadays and I happened to be one so ask away.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Are you aware that you are a lowlife?
I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl today. In exchange for that, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined because I am a person with high moral standards with a strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.
You must have eaten some cheap bait
Reply 4
Original post by hejraat
Are you aware that you are a lowlife?

It's not about being a lowlife...I was insecure at the time and it was a quick way to get into relationships. I just felt more accepted being someone else than myself.
Reply 5
Original post by Kraixo
I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl today. In exchange for that, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined because I am a person with high moral standards with a strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.

Okay, nice story I guess?
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, nice story I guess?

How many guys did you fool?
Reply 7
Original post by shawn_o1
You must have eaten some cheap bait

I don't know what you're talking about.
why
Reply 9
who's pictures did you use?
Original post by Kraixo

Please make your own jokes and do not copy them from the internet

It's not about being a lowlife...I was insecure at the time and it was a quick way to get into relationships. I just felt more accepted being someone else than myself.

No it IS being a lowlife, let's say we can justify you being a catfish (which we obv cannot) why are you coming onto TSR and making an AMA thread... like noone cares about it really and there isn't much too ask
No im not sensitive to your feelings and no (if you truly were a catfish) you weren't to those of others
Are you the one that was messaging me the other day? OMG please don't share my dick pics with anyone :frown:
Why would you consider doing something like that? I've seen the tv show and it creeps me out as to why people would do such a thing :redface:
That's pretty sad I feel for u friend
Original post by Kraixo

Can I order vanilla please? :smile:
Original post by harinimnida
That's pretty sad I feel for u friend

I feel for the people they were pretending to be & the people they deceived.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
I feel for the people they was pretending to be & the people they deceived.

I feel sympathy for them and pity for OP.

You gotta hate yourself quite a bit to form relationships based on lies about who you are.
People commenting with insults when a canny few of TSR are catfish themselves claiming they have 77 A*'s, hypocrites lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by harinimnida
I feel sympathy for them and pity for OP.

You gotta hate yourself quite a bit to form relationships based on lies about who you are.

All they cared about was themselves.

You could argue a great many negative choices are the result of someone despising themselves.
I was a catfish but I have stopped now. It's a pretty serious issue on the Internet nowadays and I happened to be one so ask away.

Have you ended all those relationships and told the truth to the people you catfished? Also, can we hope to see an episode, featuring you, airing in the next couple of months? I'd like to see the face that's too scared to come off anon.

Quick Reply

Latest