The Student Room Group

Barclays Summer AC - Markets

Finished video interview about 2 weeks ago. Just wondering has anybody received AC offer yet?

For Markets.

Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

I did it for PCB 2 weeks ago as well, still haven't heard.
Original post by Cherish_CRL
Finished video interview about 2 weeks ago. Just wondering has anybody received AC offer yet?

For Markets.

Thanks!

Nope still waiting. What is your online candidate status?
Reply 3
Any news? :smile:
No. Although one of my friend who applied for structuring already got rejected after video interview.
Reply 5
Original post by ultimatron
No. Although one of my friend who applied for structuring already got rejected after video interview.

I did mine 7 weeks ago or so. It was for Trading. It looks that they haven't done many ACs yet (if any) for those who had video interviews.
Original post by eloo
I did mine 7 weeks ago or so. It was for Trading. It looks that they haven't done many ACs yet (if any) for those who had video interviews.

I did it 5 weeks ago for PCB ...
Reply 7
Original post by Summer9393
I did it 5 weeks ago for PCB ...

Some of my friends had it for PCB but no one had it for Markets (from what I know at least). Did you get an offer? Was this AC hard?
Original post by eloo
Some of my friends had it for PCB but no one had it for Markets (from what I know at least). Did you get an offer? Was this AC hard?

I still haven't heard for AC. I did the video itnerview 5 weeks ago. When did your friends did the AC? And is it England or Scotland?
Reply 9
Original post by Summer9393
I still haven't heard for AC. I did the video itnerview 5 weeks ago. When did your friends did the AC? And is it England or Scotland?

It was for Corporate Banking and she got it something like 2 weeks ago? (something like that, couple days after doing the video)
Reply 10

Hey sorry to hear that about your friend. Can I ask how long did it take for your friend to hear back after the video interview? I have applied ofr structuring as well, I had the video interview 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard back from them
Original post by andi93
Hey sorry to hear that about your friend. Can I ask how long did it take for your friend to hear back after the video interview? I have applied ofr structuring as well, I had the video interview 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard back from them

He heard back after 2-3 weeks. No news means good news I think!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
He heard back after 2-3 weeks. No news means good news I think!

Hope so! Thanks a lot, good luck! :smile:
Reply 13
Any news guys? :smile:
Original post by eloo
Any news guys? :smile:

Nope. 4 weeks and counting.
Any news?
Reply 16
Any news?

Got Trading AC :smile:
Original post by eloo
Got Trading AC :smile:

Nice job! When is it? Is this the first AC of the new year?
Reply 18
Nice job! When is it? Is this the first AC of the new year?

It's on the 25th, I think this is the first they're doing this year :smile:
Original post by eloo
It's on the 25th, I think this is the first they're doing this year :smile:

Yea they're really slow. I hope I will be on the next one since I probably did the video interview later than you (end of oct).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending