The Student Room Group

Core science exmas tomorrow !!!!

I am getting scared for my mocks tomorrow even though i have revised. Im scared that its going to be really hard.This is my core science mock.
Reply 1
dont panic! if you panic that's when everything loses out of your brain. I remember i was in the exact state as you and i panicked so much i forgot most of the stuff i have revised. First of all make sure you learnt the topics you are doing. Once you are 100% sure you learnt everything, try a past paper and see how you do. After that, get all the questions that you got wrong and go over the answers of it (in the text book). After all of that is done; TAKE A BREAK! You may not believe it but it would relax you. Maybe watch a movie or read a book. Do something really fun. Sleep early and tomorrow morning, maybe on your way to school just read over the topics, skim over them and hopefully everything will go fine. Hope this helped and good luck!! Remember, dont panic!! :smile:
Im sure you'll do absolutely amazing :h: what exam board do you do for science?
Reply 3
Original post by xxNoodlezxx
Im sure you'll do absolutely amazing :h: what exam board do you do for science?

Im doing aqa
Reply 4
Original post by animeamanda1412
dont panic! if you panic that's when everything loses out of your brain. I remember i was in the exact state as you and i panicked so much i forgot most of the stuff i have revised. First of all make sure you learnt the topics you are doing. Once you are 100% sure you learnt everything, try a past paper and see how you do. After that, get all the questions that you got wrong and go over the answers of it (in the text book). After all of that is done; TAKE A BREAK! You may not believe it but it would relax you. Maybe watch a movie or read a book. Do something really fun. Sleep early and tomorrow morning, maybe on your way to school just read over the topics, skim over them and hopefully everything will go fine. Hope this helped and good luck!! Remember, dont panic!! :smile:

Ok thank you :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by leeza_123
Ok thank you :smile:

np!! if you need help on any of the topics tell me and i can explain it to you ;P

Quick Reply

Latest