The Student Room Group

'I will kill 10 of you then I will go' migrant yells at elderly man on bus in Sweden

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Don'tTreadOnMe

Remember when the EU was great?
Original post by TunaTunnel
Remember when the EU was great?

I don't.
Reply 3
okay op actions of the ungrateful few = all refugees. this is the point of this thread right? nice
Original post by ammmauk
okay op actions of the ungrateful few = all refugees. this is the point of this thread right? nice

So you're condoning this guy's behaviour?
Original post by Sgt_Haytham

Yeah because saying 'don't tar everyone with the same brush' is the same as saying 'this is a-okay!' :rolleyes:
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Yeah because saying 'don't tar everyone with the same brush' is the same as saying 'this is a-okay!' :rolleyes:

Well I haven't heard him speak out against what this scumbag has said... so I'm simply assuming he's an apologist.
(edited 8 years ago)
When did Sweden invade Afghanistan?
Reply 8

wtf no. this crazy (afghani) guy made death threats. he should be imprisoned or deported.

all im saying is you shouldn't judge all refugees based on this one (or other few, hundreds, thousands) crazy ungrateful *******s. remember there are million of refugees okay?
Well I haven't heard he speak out against what this scumbag has said... so I'm simply assuming he's an apologist.

Nice one, maybe you should assume things about everyone based on one comment :rolleyes:

Would you class this man as a muslim?
*sigh*
Authorities should take a zero tolerance approach on this sort of behaviour. This man should be found and sent back to where he came from.

That was random :tongue: if he's a follower of Islam then yes. Religious people - of any religion - are just as capable of doing bad as non-religious people, as evidenced throughout the centuries and in the present day.
Reply 14

yes, he is a muslim unfortunately (although he might not be/care cuz all that weed talk lol)

its not a religion issue, its the ****ed up afghani culture of war and violence, atleast from where he's coming from.

religion doesn't tell you to go complain, threaten and attack people whenever you dont feel like doing paper work. its the individuals ****ed up mentality that does.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
This guy is Afghan don't worry we always speak like this even amongst ourselves, we always act serious on anything, you could be on a bus from Qandahar and tell a Tajik I'll kill 10 of your people as your soldiers killed my family etc. Its just trash talk
(edited 8 years ago)
And? What are we meant to do about it?

Honestly I don't agree with his behaviour but I understand where he is coming from. If a country was terrorising my home and killing my children, I would want revenge too. He, however is putting all westerners into one basket (just like you are doing to migrants). Not all of us are responsible for the atrocities going on in his country.
Nice one, maybe you should assume things about everyone based on one comment :rolleyes:

Except it's an assumption for one person. I'm calling him an apologist.
Except it's an assumption for one person. I'm calling him an apologist.

I know that. I was saying you should apply that to everyone, judge them off one comment. Seems to be a great way to talk to people.
Original post by al_94
These guys are trolling you white people it is hilarious

It's funny how every time you used to make these immature controversial comments, people would argue for pages and pages. Now everyone just ignores you and your input. Says a lot doesn't it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending