The Student Room Group

'I will kill 10 of you then I will go' migrant yells at elderly man on bus in Sweden

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abruiseonthesky
I know that. I was saying you should apply that to everyone, judge them off one comment. Seems to be a great way to talk to people.

Whatever. I usually give 0 ****s to anyone I talk to on here. He isn't an exception, nor are you.
Reply 21
Original post by KingKoala
Authorities should take a zero tolerance approach on this sort of behaviour. This man should be found and sent back to where he came from.

It shouldn't just apply to him though, secondly, its clear he is retaliating to something the old man says but for some reason the video just shows him speaking back to him and thirdly, he doesn't even seem to have a stable mind? Look at how he was talking to the old guy and then how nice and apologetic he was in the end to the old lady. Im just saying there's more to every story and I bet had he been a young white guy you would've just said he needs help and he's just a troubled soul
Original post by TurndownforWha
And? What are we meant to do about it?

Honestly I don't agree with his behaviour but I understand where he is coming from. If a country was terrorising my home and killing my children, I would want revenge too. He, however is putting all westerners into one basket (just like you are doing to migrants). Not all of us are responsible for the atrocities going on in his country.

Original post by Sgt_Haytham
Except it's an assumption for one person. I'm calling him an apologist.

Now there's your real apologist. :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by BioStudentx

nope, here:

Original post by Gul89
This guy is Afghan don't worry we always speak like this even amongst ourselves, we always act serious on anything, you could be on a bus from Qandahar and tell a Tajik I'll kill 10 of your people as your soldiers killed my family etc. Its just trash talk
Reply 24
Original post by Sgt_Haytham
Whatever. I usually give 0 ****s to anyone I talk to on here. He isn't an exception, nor are you.

3shank fagi

What are you talking about?
Reply 26
It's funny how every time you used to make these immature controversial comments, people would argue for pages and pages. Now everyone just ignores you and your input. Says a lot doesn't it?

No it's true they are trolling it's just all macho talk why do you say that is an immature comment?
Original post by al_94
No it's true they are trolling it's just all macho talk why do you say that is an immature comment?

You're calling it "hilarious" - if you can't see how that's immature then you're beyond help. If a British person was joking about killing 10 innocent Syrians you definitely wouldn't call it "hilarious".
Never forget

tumblr_m3964nMuKU1rs4h4uo1_500.jpg
Reply 29
You're calling it "hilarious" - if you can't see how that's immature then you're beyond help. If a British person was joking about killing 10 innocent Syrians you definitely wouldn't call it "hilarious".

The reality is the so called white people have it better they are making the most money, living the best lives anyway and while they drink their champagne the western countries are bombing those people to the ground creating masses of refugees and all the racist whites can do is complain about immigrants coming in well maybe if you stop bombing them they wouldn't be coming here.
Original post by Don'tTreadOnMe
Never forget

tumblr_m3964nMuKU1rs4h4uo1_500.jpg

**** me you're a tool
Original post by al_94
The reality is the so called white people have it better they are making the most money, living the best lives anyway and while they drink their champagne the western countries are bombing those people to the ground creating masses of refugees and all the racist whites can do is complain about immigrants coming in well maybe if you stop bombing them they wouldn't be coming here.

Last time I checked Millions and Millions of Syrian refugees were created by ISIS not our decision to bomb. Either way, (inevitably) you've gone off topic. It is not acceptable to say what that man said - and you didnt come into this thread to discuss that - you've always had that hidden agenda waiting to bring it up.
Reply 32
Original post by ammmauk
okay op actions of the ungrateful few = all refugees. this is the point of this thread right? nice

Original post by abruiseonthesky
Yeah because saying 'don't tar everyone with the same brush' is the same as saying 'this is a-okay!' :rolleyes:

Except you're treating this as an isolated incident; an anomalie. Sure, not all victims of international conflict may adopt the same attitude, but what EVER compelled you to think that opening the floodgates to an innumerable swath of citizens of war-torn countries WOULDN'T result in an increased danger in our society due to angry, malcontent individuals seeking vengeance?

So many people favour "compassion" over logic, and so brushed aside the potential dangers of mass immigration—whilst ironically neglecting the well-being of their own country.

The damage is done, and nobody listened beforehand. Congratulations.
Original post by Kiytt
Except you're treating this as an isolated incident; an anomalie. Sure, not all victims of international conflict may adopt the same attitude, but what EVER compelled you to think that opening the floodgates to an innumerable swath of citizens of war-torn countries WOULDN'T result in an increased danger in our society due to angry, malcontent individuals seeking vengeance?

So many people favour "compassion" over logic, and so brushed aside the potential dangers of mass immigration—whilst ironically neglecting the well-being of their own country.

I don't know why I'm included in this, I only said that because someone accused @ammmauk of sympathising with this act purely because they said 'it's not all of them'. They then went on to say that it was disgusting and the bloke should be imprisoned or deported for making death threats.

Who knew so many people could/would take issue with you saying 'don't jump to conclusions and call someone a sympathiser just because they've said not everyone's like that', jeez.
Original post by Gul89
This guy is Afghan don't worry we always speak like this even amongst ourselves, we always act serious on anything, you could be on a bus from Qandahar and tell a Tajik I'll kill 10 of your people as your soldiers killed my family etc. Its just trash talk

yes and keep your trash talk in your countries - it is not welcome here
Reply 35
Original post by ammmauk
nope, here:
what u saying??

Original post by le_darkhorse
yes and keep your trash talk in your countries - it is not welcome here

Why you blaming me, it's just the way it is, people trash talk all the time what when Americans joke about bombing Iraq till theres not even a scorpian left in the deserts, the guy was talking about smoking gangja are u really taking this seriously
Reply 36
Original post by Kiytt

lol. so when natives commit crimes the rest of society goes all like "oh ****, damage is done, let them be"? what. there is the law and police enforcement, its not a jungle dude. like i said, imprison and deport.
Reply 37
Original post by Gul89
what u saying??

Why you blaming me, it's just the way it is, people trash talk all the time what when Americans joke about bombing Iraq till theres not even a scorpian left in the deserts, the guy was talking about smoking gangja are u really taking this seriously

"its not the way it is" is not acceptable, if americans ever talk **** about bombing iraq, they do so in their own country, they don't go to other countries where its unacceptable and do that.
Reply 38
Original post by ammmauk
lol. so when natives commit crimes the rest of society goes all like "oh ****, damage is done, let them be"? what. there is the law and police enforcement, its not a jungle dude. like i said, imprison and deport.

Read again what I said, you illiterate.
Reply 39
Last time I checked Millions and Millions of Syrian refugees were created by ISIS not our decision to bomb. Either way, (inevitably) you've gone off topic. It is not acceptable to say what that man said - and you didnt come into this thread to discuss that - you've always had that hidden agenda waiting to bring it up.

America supported fighting forces such as FSA and SRF not only that but Western backed Saudi Arabia is supporting Al Nusra front and other groups but you are saying only ISIS have created these refugees which isn't true. That man is a troll I don't take him seriously.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending