The Student Room Group

Whats the point on being alive you just going to die?

Whats the point. Nothing matters. Its all just stupid brain activity that all life is. Life sucks. life is so stupid everything sucks everything is so stipid. I hate everything. You work you ass of everyday just to die whats the point everything is dumb everything. I hate everything there aint any point you all stupid am even stupid just no point screw everything. :angry:

I am now going to bite my pillow and cry myself to sleep. :cry:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You live to make the most of your life. I know, it's selfish, but human species is exactly that; selfish. You would most likely not make a difference in this world (esp. not with that attitude) so yes, your existence is rather pointless.
Reply 2
to browse dank memes
Personally, I think the point of life is to be happy and to leave as positive an impact as you can on those around you - yes, majority of us will work for a large portion of our life, it's about making that job part of the point of being alive, doing something that makes you happy.

And if you're at a point where you have to take a job that doesn't do that - try and make the time you're not working worthwhile and work toward doing something that makes you happy.

It's all about filling as much life into the one we get - life is worth living because you make it worth living.

I'm really sorry you're feeling this way - is there anything in particular that has brought this on? I really hope your mood starts improving - if you need to talk, we're here to listen, you shouldn't have to deal with these feelings alone.

Please take care. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by GUMI
You live to make the most of your life. I know, it's selfish, but human species is exactly that; selfish. You would most likely not make a difference in this world (esp. not with that attitude) so yes, your existence is rather pointless.

Even if you do make a difference what does it matter? You going to and everyone is going to die eventually.
If you don't enjoy life or you think it's dumb then something is missing. You should switch jobs or study something else. Do what makes you happy and it'll be worth it!

I get what you're saying though. Life is tough and a lot of it is routine and social norm. Just work out what you think would make life interesting and do it!
:jumphug:

Thinking like that won't help anyone :no:

We're here to make the most of each day, make each other smile and be happy ourselves :smile:
Original post by rap11
Even if you do make a difference what does it matter? You going to and everyone is going to die eventually.

Everyone dies yes but death is a part of life and the next adventure. Be good to yourself in the first phase of adventure! Are you unhappy with something in particular?
Reply 8
Yes, life is pointless. You just have to deal with it and do what most people do, delude yourself into thinking any of it matters.
Reply 10
Original post by rap11
Whats the point. Nothing matters. Its all just stupid brain activity that all life is. Life sucks. life is so stupid everything sucks everything is so stipid. I hate everything. You work you ass of everyday just to die whats the point everything is dumb everything. I hate everything there aint any point you all stupid am even stupid just no point screw everything. :angry:

Literally me the other day X'D
don't be upset rap it'll be okay :console:life's about creating your own purpose and you're own legacy and helping the people out
do something you enjoy, might as well because you got 70 years to spend on this planet! make it worth it :3
Original post by Zuki
to browse dank memes

Life - you're doing it wrong.
Original post by Andy98

But who else would shamelessly flirt with TSR's inhabitants if not for you, Andy?

Your life very much has a point. :biggrin:

Also, you're pretty cool and stuff, so it'd be a shame if you weren't alive right now. Not as cool as me, but then, that would be an impossible standard to expect you to reach ... :holmes:
Reply 14
Original post by rap11

That's why I said we live to make the most of our lives. The goal of any species is ultimately to procreate, survival of the fittest, so it is no surprise that our goal is much the same. We want to carry on the human species. But what also sets us apart from animals is that we are capable of cognitive thinking, we have curiosity, morality, and whatnot. So we are capable of pursuing happiness, we aren't just autonomous organisms programmed to survive anymore, we are humans who strive for a good life.
Original post by Indeterminate
:jumphug:

Thinking like that won't help anyone :no:

We're here to make the most of each day, make each other smile and be happy ourselves :smile:

Original post by z33
Literally me the other day X'D
don't be upset rap it'll be okay :console:life's about creating your own purpose and you're own legacy and helping the people out
do something you enjoy, might as well because you got 70 years to spend on this planet! make it worth it :3

Very well put. :wink:
Original post by rap11

Do you need someone to talk to? :frown:
Original post by Zuki
to browse dank memes

This, too. :biggrin:
Someone's had a bad day...
Reply 19
Original post by acupofgreentea
But who else would shamelessly flirt with TSR's inhabitants if not for you, Andy?

Your life very much has a point. :biggrin:

Also, you're pretty cool and stuff, so it'd be a shame if you weren't alive right now. Not as cool as me, but then, that would be an impossible standard to expect you to reach ... :holmes:

Bahaha if you say so. There'll always be an Andrew Corrigan, even if they go by a different name:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending