The Student Room Group

Cologne Imam: Girls Were Raped Because They Were Half Naked

Warning women against “adding fuel to the fire”, the Imam of a Salafist Cologne mosque has said the victims of the New Year’s Eve attacks in that city were themselves responsible for their sex assault, by dressing inappropriately and wearing perfume.

http://ren.tv/novosti/2016-01-17/imam-mecheti-v-kyolne-poyasnil-chto-bezhency-nasiluyut-nemok-iz-za-ih-priyatnogo

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/19/salafist-cologne-imam-at-terror-mosque-girls-were-raped-because-they-were-half-naked-and-wore-perfume/
He should be deported, along with the 100s who attend his mosque and support his twisted beliefs. Utter scum.

INB4 "You're only supporting Cologne's women to push your anti-Islam rhetoric/agenda".

Europe is becoming a dump.
Reply 2
such a stupid excuse.
men that know they can't control themselves they shouldn't be looking at women in the first place.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
He sounds like a lovely chap.
Original post by batoot
such a stupid excuse.
if immigrant men know they can't control themselves they shouldn't be looking at women in the first place.

Fixed that for you :h:.

Men - normal, considerate and moral men - will look at women they find attractive, it's natural and totally acceptable. However we won't attack women, rape them or rob them. Those who do are disgusting human beings and I don't condone their actions.
Reply 5
Original post by Sgt_Haytham

Men - normal, considerate and moral men - will look at women they find attractive, it's natural and totally acceptable. However we won't attack women, rape them or rob them. Those who do are disgusting human beings and I don't condone their actions.

as I said : those who know they can't control themselves: i didn't say all men -.-

Despite the atrocities, it does happen that British born guys sexually harass women. I think adding the word "immigrant" in conjunction with that caption as a catch all for anyone outside a hosting country having rapist tendencies is pure hyperbolic xenophobia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Eveiebaby
Despite the atrocities

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't be so wishy washy...
Don't be so wishy washy...

Submitted before completion....now edited.

Posted from TSR Mobile
the events of New Year’s Eve were the girls own fault, because they were half naked and wearing perfume.

For reference, feminists, this what a genuine instance of 'victim blaming' looks like.
Absolutely abhorrent.
Despite the atrocities, it does happen that British born guys sexually harass women. I think adding the word "immigrant" in conjunction with that caption as a catch all for anyone outside a hosting country having rapist tendencies is pure hyperbolic xenophobia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This entire thread has jack **** to do with British-born men. Furthermore, attacks of such scale haven't be carried out by British-born men, let alone German-born...

Eyewitnesses and the police, who were present, say that the men who carried out the attacks were migrants. It's perfectly acceptable include the word "migrant", and it certainly isn't "hyperbolic xenophobia" :lol:
Reply 12

#triggered
Hey wait guys before you jump on the bandwagon here let's just take a look at this.

Mohammed Sadeer, 27, Naheem Akram, 39, both of Rochdale, and a man, who police say cannot be named for legal reasons, are all also charged with rape.Ittefaq Yousaf, 25, has been charged with sexual assault and causing or inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity, while Arfan Iqbal, 25, also of Rochdale, is charged with attempted rape.All defendants are due to appear at Bury Magistrates’ Court on Thursday January 21. It is unclear if they are of Asian origin.
It was these guys all along!

Reply 14
Poor immigrants. Going from a warzone to a place with half naked women wearing perfume. Right out of the frying pan into the fire!

No but seriously, why am I not reading stories about mass deportations?
Reply 15
very nice ...
Reply 16
Original post by TimmonaPortella
For reference, feminists, this what a genuine instance of 'victim blaming' looks like.

He's not a white straight male. Doesn't work.
Well everyone has their right to be stupid. And this imam has exercised his right.
So if someone beats him up, can we say "it happened because he had a beard", and leave it at that?

Quick Reply

Latest