The Student Room Group

Milo Yiannopolous is lynch mobbed on question time.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sw651
A brilliant speaker and orator being cut down by irrational baboons

well what I watched was something between a circus and a freak show...
I am out!
Original post by TeeEm
I am out!

Please use capital letters at the start of a sentence
Reply 22
Original post by GeologyMaths
Please use capital letters at the start of a sentence

I will try next time
Original post by TeeEm
I will try next time

Yes!!!
Reply 24
Original post by Little Popcorns
do you want his cuddles?

Why do you insist that any male who doesn't support feminism is a beta male who is incapable of controlling his emotions? I though fighting gender stereotypes was part of feminism, perhaps try practising what you preach?
Original post by Wilfred Little
The woman with the glasses and stripy black and white top made a good point tbh.

She appeared to misunderstand him. They certainly didn't disagree on the free speech point. And they both agree that the internet sucks occasionally but one shouldn't play victim.
Great debate, even though the feminazis tried to silence him, he still came out on top!
Original post by sw651
Why do you insist that any male who doesn't support feminism is a beta male who is incapable of controlling his emotions? I though fighting gender stereotypes was part of feminism, perhaps try practising what you preach?

What do you expect from a Feminist? :lol:
I love this guy tbh
Reply 29
Original post by Sgt_Haytham
What do you expect from a Feminist? :lol:

Quite. Her lack of reply doesn't shock me to be honest :smug: and tell me when all the reports for your post come in :wink:
Original post by sw651

don't believe in beta/alpha nonsense and if I did you wouldn't be alpha for so many reasons.
controlling emotions, what? So you do want his cuddles but you can control the desire to seek him out and cuddle him because you subscribe to beta/alpha and think you sit in the alpha category? :lol:
please grow, off the internet.
goodnight.
Original post by ForgottenApple
I love this guy tbh
with every inch of your
Original post by TeeEm
I am out!

Do go on please :h:. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the matter.
Reply 33
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Do go on please :h:. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the matter.

I am gone ... these debates are not my cup of tea...
I even had to google the man (I did not know who he was)
Reply 34
don't believe in beta/alpha nonsense and if I did you wouldn't be alpha for so many reasons.
controlling emotions, what? So you do want his cuddles but you can control the desire to seek him out and cuddle him because you subscribe to beta/alpha and think you sit in the alpha category? :lol:
please grow, off the internet.
goodnight.

You do realise your sentence made absolutely no grammatical sense. But hey never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I actually feel rather oppressed right now, stop attacking me based on my gender. (This is a joke by the way, just so you don't use it as a legitimate argument)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sw651
You do realise your sentence made absolutely no grammatical sense. But hey never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I actually feel rather oppressed right now, stop attacking me based on my gender. (This is a joke by the way, just so you don't use it as a legitimate argument)

Hahahahah the last part killed me!
Reply 36
Original post by BlackSweetness
Hahahahah the last part killed me!

Glad you liked it, a lot of thought and effort went into it:wink:
with every inch of your

Nah but he's just so much better at arguing it's an embarrassment hahahaha
Not watched the whole thing yet, but I'm curious to know why some considered it "outrageous" to suggest that "women hate everyone" yet completely fine to state "men hate women".
milo yiannopolous more like milo yianno/pol/ous haha! am i right?? :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending